Truths

Aeron POV

Morana's words felt like ice as I felt the rage in the bond. Such burning rage that I felt a sweat gather on my forehead. I got out of the jeep and went to the back as I listened to her start to snap towards Jon. Then, she called me a mutt. A mutt. I felt like a stray dog as I stared at the door in shock. Jon had wide eyes, his mouth opened as he looked at me and then the door. I growled as I shook my head, "You are taking this too far, Morana." I warned but no reply came my way as I felt the bond silent. I growled loudly as I opened the back of the jeep and started to grab the bags.

"Looks like she isn't in a good mood." Jon said as he walked towards me. He picked up the other half of the grocery and offered a small smile, "Females."

"I hurt her feelings." I said as I looked at him, "I didn't think she would freak out that bad."

"That is because you've only had females who swoon at your every word before." Jon said as he offered a small smile towards me, "Luna is different."

"I see." I snorted out and walked up the stairs.

I went to open the door and found it locked. I growled again as I tried to shift the bags around to get the keys. I stuck the key in the door and tried to open again. I groaned and slammed my forehead against the floor, "She used the deadbolt." I growled as I rolled my forehead against the door, "Morana!" I growled and kicked the bottom of the door, "Open the door!" I shouted the command. Beside me Jon shifted his weight as I sighed.

I've never felt embarrassed in front of Jon, but at this moment I did as I let go of the bags and growled. Now I was pissed. I jumped off of the porch and walked towards the back door. At the very back of the house a black door blended into the house, my fingernails scraped against the door until I could pull it open. Mudd soaked my shoes as I stumbled in the darkness. I listened to things fall as I pushed the door out and walked into the cellar. I pushed the door shut once again and grabbed a bottle of wine as I walked out of the cellar. I walked towards the kitchen to see them empty, the living room empty as well. As I walked past the stairs I could faintly hear rushing water and shook my head. I placed the wine bottle down and went towards the door.

Mumbling to myself I unlocked the deadbolts and the other two locks. Opening the door I was surprised to see Jon still standing there. Why is he here? I thought to myself as I picked up all of the bags and left the door open. Jon followed me in the house and placed the food down on the cabinets, "Alpha, I need to talk to you." He said. I looked towards him and raised an eyebrow.

"Alpha." I said and raised an eyebrow, "This is serious." I didn't have to ask, I knew once he used my title. Jon looked at me and nodded, "Let me at least put the frozen food up, and then we can go to my office."

Jon was one of my friends growing up, he is the closest thing I had to a friend. Something told me whatever he was going to say wasn't going to be good. Jon was there after I turned twenty and didn't find my mate. Jon was there when Serena had died. He was my brother, I might get irritated with him. And there are days Areo and I dislike him, but to hear him call us by our title sent shivers down our bodies. I never trusted Jon, I always thought he would mess something up. But, after finding Morana I started to see everything differently. Jon helped me take all the food out of the bags and threw me freezer items. It was as if we were teenagers once again.

Once we placed everything in the freezer we moved up stairs. I took off my shoes and walked up to my office. My bedroom door was closed. I softly sighed and opened the office door and turned on the light, "Morana is pregnant." I said and looked at Jon. His eyes widened as a smile fell over his face. His hand clapped my shoulder as he looked at me.