First Dates

Morana's POV

One thing that I found fascinating is that Aeron could hear and see my thoughts, and I could hear and see his. The pain and the fighting was over, and now that I knew my body could feel like this, I never wanted it to stop. And for the past two days, Aeron had agreed with me. We rolled in our bed and moved all around the room going again and again until we passed out from our pleasurable highs. And then once one of us woke up we were back at it.

It wasn't until the second day could we depart from ourselves and be okay. At first we couldn't leave each other's side. Today we could. But, everything was not okay. Ontas and I whimpered as Aeron took a shower. We were in the tub beside the shower, but I wanted to feel his body. I could hear the water smack on the ground as he scrubbed his body.

The last two days have done nothing but sex. We barely slept, We barely even left the bed for food. This is the first time we weren't in touching distance since I marked him and I couldn't help but whine as I looked up to the shower. I heard him growl as his eyes looked over to me, "Morana, I'm right here." He said and gave me a smile, "You didn't want a shower." He said. I leaned against the side of the tub allowing the bubbles to fall down my arms.

"I don't like the water hitting my face." I said and frowned. A pout filled my face as I whimpered once more as I reached for a rag and soap. Slowly I started to wash my body.

My body felt at complete ease as I lathered soap in my hair and washed it out. I could smell the sweet smelling oils in the shampoo and sighed. Once I was done cleaning my hair, I then focused on shaving. Cameron had taught me about shaving my legs as well, but I have never done it before . But today I wanted to try. My heart raced as I shaved up my legs and remembered each area Aeron had kissed. I shaved until I was sure there was no hair. Only then did I get out of the bath.

Aeron followed my lead and got out of the shower. But, when I got him, his body was extremely cold. He looked at me and smirked as he dried his hair and started to dry his body. Today Aeron had declared we will be going shopping and then somewhere special. I wasn't that eager to go, all I wanted was for his warm body to- "Morana." Aeron growled and looked at me, "If I touch you, I know we won't go anywhere. Don't you want to get clothes?" He asked.

"I don't want to wear anything." I said and looked at him. Aeron opened his mouth and then shut it. He walked over to me and touched my hips, sending my stomach twirling around.

"You need to get dressed." He mumbled and kissed my lips, "We can't get dirty, we just got cleaned."

Even though he said those words his mouth opened and I felt his warmth breath. That was enough to dirty me right back up. Crossing my legs slightly I reached for his chest, my hand tracing down his chest as I looked up to him. "The Tv says that no one likes to do anything in the morning anyway." I said as my hand traveled down his stomach. Aron chuckled and grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles as he turned me towards the room.

"It's not morning missy. It's two in the afternoon." He said.

"But, we just woke up." I said and touched my head. Aeron chuckled and nodded.

"We didn't go asleep until five in the morning." He said and yawned. I looked at him with wide eyes as I walked towards the bed. "Dry yourself, if you smell like that all day I'll take you in a dressing room." He warned. I used the towel I had and quickly dried my body and looked at his satisfied face.

"When does this stop?" I growled as I slipped on a pair of underwear. Aeron chuckled as he looked over to me.

"I don't think it ever does. It might slow down if we have a pup." He said. For a moment I thought of what he said as he looked over to me, "Do you want children?" He asked. Did I? I looked towards my mate as an answer fell on my tongue.