Doctors

Morana POV

When I woke up the next day my legs were still shaking as I felt my body ache for more. How many times did I scream Aeron's name last night? Four times? Maybe six times? He made sure I was well finished when I went to bed last night. My eyes adjusted to the light spilling into the room as I rolled onto my back. I found my mate already awake staring up at the ceiling. A wide smile was plastered on his face. He was lost in his own mind, enjoying whatever was in his head as I looked at the blanket that trailed over his naked body.

His strong arm was open as I moved to grab a hold of it. I wrapped my arms around his biceps as I kissed the warm skin. Aeron looked over to me and rolled to his side as he kissed my lips. I groaned in his mouth as I pulled him close to me, "You will be seeing Dr. Brianna in an hour." He said as he looked at me. I reached out to touch his cheek as I smiled.

"Okay." I whispered. He already took care of that? I bit my lip as I looked at the clock beside him, "Well then we have thirty minutes alone." I added. My eyebrow raised as I looked at him. Aeron chuckled as kissed my lips. I could still taste myself on him as he rolled and softly brushed against my entrance.

"Is this what you want?" Aeron asked, I could feel him rub against the entrance before moving up to my stomach. I nodded as I pulled close to him, Aeron thrusted his hips against my stomach. Then after a few moments his cock moved to rub against the bud.

After teasing me for a few more seconds, I could feel the pressure pushed into my body. Aeron took in a deep breath as he kissed my lips and lowered his hips to meet mine. My legs widened for him as my arms wrapped around his torso, pulling him closer to me.

Aeron let out a shaky breath as he pushed his hips against mine. I could feel the bed move as he went harder than he had before. I cried as I felt the pressure deepen. Aeron was in a mixture of moans and growls as he bit against my mark, and as I kissed him I could feel him release in me. I kissed the mark and kissed his neck as I felt my own release rushing to meet him. That was, quick. The quickest we've ever had, I looked at him as he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered and shook his head, "I-I was-" I placed a hand on his lips and kissed his nose.

"It's okay." I whispered and sat up as I looked down to watch him pull out of my body. He placed the wet member on my stomach as I looked up to him, "It was still a nice way to start the day." I said and shrugged my shoulders. Aeron laughed and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to get a shower." He whispered as he rushed out of the bed.

I watched as he walked towards the bathroom, he was completely naked. I took my time to look at the muscles ripping through his body, his beautiful legs and ass. Aeron looked back at me and smirked as he walked into the bathroom and moved away from my view. My heart raced as I fell back on the pillow and took a deep breath as I pushed the blanket away from my body.

We arrived ten minutes late to our appointment. To my surprise the office was in human territory. Normally it would take 30 minutes to get there, but Aeron sped on the road and got us here in 20 minutes. He was anxious as he tapped his foot. We sat in the waiting room watching the couples around us. My hand was in his lap as my head leaned against his large shoulder. I could fall asleep right here and be fine.

Our morning was wonderful so far. My hand squeezed his as I looked towards his nervous face. Something was in his head, but he didn't say anything as he swallowed. I spotted a few pack members who looked towards us, some with questioning looks, others with admiring looks. Werewolves were mingling along with humans and no one would have known. It's strange, I didn't know much about humans but I always pictured them differently. Turning my body I kissed Aeron's shoulder, "You weren't this quiet thirty minutes ago." I whispered and looked at him. A blush formed on his cheek as he gave me a dorky smile.