Wolftime

Morana's POV

After two weeks in bed, I felt like a brand new woman. It took a little time, but once Ontas returned my body was healed. And in a matter of 24 hours I went from fever and sickness, to healthy and energized. Aeron looked at me with wide eyes as I chased Tae down the stairs. I kissed his lips as I rushed to the bathroom. I could still smell the sickness on me as Ontas purred in my chest. She was happy to be back, and I was happy she was back as well.

Aeron told me I had started to have nightmares, but I couldn't remember anything. My legs weren't numb, the stitches didn't bother me, I wasn't in pain. Once Aeron took them out I was going to let Ontas out for a run. Aeron watched me as I washed my hair in the shower, I smiled widely towards him. But he only looked at me confused, "When I get out can we go for a run?" I asked him.

"A run?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and looked at him with wide eyes. Aeron smiled as he nodded.

"We would like that." He said.

A wide smile filled my face, I couldn't explain what happened. I couldn't explain why I felt so alive. But I wasn't complaining. I washed my hair out and turned the water off as I walked out to my mate. Leaning against the counter I lotioned my body as Aeron watched me closely. My wet hair rested down my body as I stood up and walked towards him, "Yesterday, you looked horrible." He said as he stopped my body, "And now, you're just okay?" He asked, his hand rested on my stomach, "This isn't normal. Even for werewolves."

"When they shot me with that tranquilizer, they didn't just put me to sleep." I whispered as I shifted my body so my stomach pushed against his hand. I hadn't wanted to tell Aeron, but she was back. I didn't see the point of not telling him. His eyes widened as he looked at me, "I guess the baby is happy that she is back as well as me."

"She was gone?" Aeron asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you would have worried." I said and placed a hand on his chest, "And I didn't want you to worry."

"Your wolf was gone that whole time?" Aeron asked as I started to walk out of the room quickly Aeron followed behind me, "Morana this is serious, what if she didn't come back?"

"I don't know Aeron." I said and looked at him, "But, I'm not going to get tranquilized by some jealous nurse anymore." I said as I pulled on a pair of shorts, "Now, do you want to go on a run?"

'I bet I could beat him.' Ontas teased as I smirked as Aeron. I thought of the message but this time sent it through the bond. Aeron's lips lifted as he chuckled.

"Careful there little mate." His wolf said as Aeron walked towards me, "Don't want to hurt your feelings." He said as he brushed his lips against mine.

With a smile on my face I kissed his lips, I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him until my hand slowly found its way down to his shoulder and then to his chest, "Want to make this interesting?" I asked. Aeron raised an eyebrow, "Whoever wins gets to choose a prize." I said as I thought of the first night we had together and the table. Aeron looked at me with wide eyes as a smile fell over his lips.

"Oh is that what you want?" He asked, as growled, "All you have to do is ask. I'll gladly eat a bite out of you any time you want." He said. His words made my stomach melt as I pushed my body closer to his.

"Hmm." I said and kissed his lips again, "Anything special for you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, but I'm not telling you." He said and kissed my neck before walking away, "Get a shirt on and let's go on a run. I can't wait to really see your wolf."