Afternoon Intruders

Aeron's POV

My mate was an animal. Truly, a wild beast. I was breathless and my ribs ached as she climbed on top of me to finish by herself. But, watching the pleasure fill her face, made it much harder to get out of her, so as I've done for hours, I thrusted into her as I felt my cock harden. I could see her inner thigh turning red as her face shined in the rays of the sun. The sun had been up for hours, and I've lost count of how long we've been up. For hours I knew, and we still had it in our bodies to do this. I could hear people trying to mind-link me and ignored them as I tried to dive deeper into her tight body.

Some of the pack members had even come to the door, but Morana's moans were enough to send them away. Yes, my beautiful mate was covered in my seed, and it was getting hard to smell her scent as I exhaled and came hard into her. This one hurt. The tip of my cock ached as I softly groaned, my head going into her bare chest as she let out a soft scream. Her liquid flushed out mine as she fell on top of me.

"Fuck." I panted and pushed hair away to kiss her face, "Fuck." I groaned as she looked up to me. Her mouth opened, something about this face told me she wanted more.

"One more?" She asked and sat back up.

"Little Mate, I don't think I can." I admitted my defeat as she looked at me, "You're getting raw." I said as I touched her thighs.

"That's okay." She said and leaned down to kiss my lips, "Thought, maybe another time would be-"

Pulling myself out of her my eyes widened, why did my head look like that. It hurt to touch. Was it- was it raw like her legs? I looked at her with wide eyes as she looked down at me and then looked away, "You know what, maybe I'll go get you something to drink and eat." She said and climbed off of my shocked body. She kissed my lips as she got out of bed, "Stay right here." She said and walked out of the room, completely naked.

'Our Mate is a freak.' Aero sang happily, 'Imagine all of our pups!'

He got me there, I could imagine what it would be like when she goes into heat, how much she would want from me then. My stomach rolled at the thought as I stretched my body and pulled on my sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I laid back down with a smile on my face. This had to be one of the most relaxing mornings. And I couldn't wait to stay all day in bed with my mate. I was determined to ignore everyone and focus on her.

Last night was hell, complete hell and knowing she went through that trauma, I never wanted to let her out of my sight again. Even killing those men wasn't enough to satisfy me. I rolled on the bed and looked at the clock on my nightstand, it was two in the afternoon, outside it looked hazy and muggy. And right before I could relax further into my bed, I heard a loud clash. As if something had fallen or broke, part of me wanted to sigh. Then I heard my mate screaming, a scream filled with fear as I jumped from the bed.

Morana POV

My toes were curling as I walked away from Aeron, even in the hall I had the urge to touch myself. I didn't bother to put clothes on as I rolled my eyes. I could do this all day. I wanted to do this all day. Between my legs was numb but my body wasn't and it ached for more. I could feel the wetness on my legs, and then the sting of the rawness. I only sighed as I stopped midway on the stairs. I took in a deep breath and shook my head, this was worse than the heat I had after we mated.

My body shook and I wanted to go back up the stairs. God, I wanted to go back up the stairs, I wanted to- No, stop it. I told myself as I continued to walk down stairs, We've had enough for today. We've been in bed for hours.

'Hours spent in bliss. If you ask I'm sure he'll do it again.' Ontas purred. The thought had me squeezing my legs as I jumped down the stairs and went into the kitchen.