Cabin Sickness

Aeron's POV

Once the nurse shoved the needle in Morana's arm, Aero was having a hard time controlling his anger. He quickly walked towards the door frame and threw the red headed nurse down the hall, watching as she slid on the ground. Turning around I looked at the nurse from earlier. With my mate now deeply asleep, she went to grab the girl. But, her hands wouldn't touch her, no it was as if something was in the air blocking her as she reached for her arm. The young girl shook behind Morana as her wide brown eyes looked up to me.

A growl filled the room as I looked at the nurse in a panic. Her fingers turned to claws as she slashed towards the girl. Only, they didn't land on her, they slid against the air and sliced Morana's cheek. I jumped onto the bed and glared at the nurse as I let out another growl. The nurse backed up and rushed out of the room, I followed them out of the room and glared at the nurse station, "Get them out of my pack." I growled, "Call for Beta Jon and make sure they are out of my land by nightfall." I demanded, "Now!" I shouted. The other nurses jumped to their feet as they started to work.

Turning around I rushed to Morana's side, the young girl was touching her bloody face and pulling the blanket up to wipe the blood away. Aero howled in pain as we looked down to our mate. I pushed my forehead against her as I frowned, "Rest." I whispered and ran my nose down the side of her face, "Tomorrow we will leave." I said and looked at the young girl, "With the girl."

The young girl didn't growl. She didn't even look me in the eye as she touched Morana's hair and then looked at the arm where they got her. A frown formed on her face as she then slowly looked towards me. We stared at each other for a moment until she growled, then I shook my head and looked at my mate, "I would throw you out of this room if I knew she wouldn't be mad at me tomorrow." I said. The young girl only nodded as she glared at me. I took a step back and crossed my arm, "I guess you're coming with us. You'll have your own room, if there is something you want tell me."

"Can I have bacon?" The young girl asked and looked up to me with wide brown eyes. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I took in a deep breath and sighed loudly.

Morana POV

When I woke up, I was welcomed with the scent of my mate. Slowly opening my eyes I could see the sky slowly getting dark outside the window. Tae happily sat on the visitor chair, it was reclined out as she ate a piece of bacon. She was out of her gown and was in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. Her brown eyes found mine and she smiled widely. Slowly I looked at the arms that wrapped around my body. Aeron stared down at me and kissed my forehead once he realized I was awake.

We didn't talk much, instead Aeron showed me the clothes he had picked out for me and slowly I started to get up. My mind was dizzy, and it was difficult to get my body to move. But I knew neither Aeron nor Tae wanted to be here anymore. But, even with me trying, it took twenty minutes to get me dressed and ten more minutes to help me out of the hospital. Tae had stayed by my side once she had finished her bacon.

Aeron was the one who helped me get dressed. My head only rolled on his shoulder, my body felt sick. And it was difficult to walk, Aeron told me that last night the doctor Brianna had told him the dose they had injected me in was wrong. Almost lethal, if they would have gotten to Tae they would have killed her. He also told me that both of the nurses were now kicked out of his pack and were not welcomed back onto our land.

Doctor Brianna said it would be days until I woke up, but once I could open my eyes I was determined to keep them open. But my body was completely numb. So Aeron gathered me in his arms and held onto me. Thankfully he didn't want to listen to the nurses suggestion on keeping me in the room for another day or two. He knew what I wanted, and that was to get the hell out of the hospital.