Mates

Aeron POV

Aero was howling in pain night after night that I spent anywhere besides the hospital. He was unhappy that we were with un-mated females, that we were welcomed in any house we stopped by. He hated me as he thought of our mate. She was beautiful, and what I was doing was hurting myself as well. But I couldn't help but feel disappointed, I should be glad the moon goddess had given me a mate. But, why did she give me one that was afraid of me? How could she run a pack with me? I couldn't see her being a strong Luna. She filled my head even when I was in bed with a female.

The female tonight was more spontaneous than the others, her moans echoed in her room as she spread her knees more and lifted her delicate ass up to me. My hands were on her hips as I thrusted into her ass. My left leg was lifted up to get more rhythm and to deepen my thrust. She cried in pleasure as her face hid in the blanket she was on. I could imagine my mate's face as I closed my eyes and sped up my thrusts. It wasn't long until I grunted and released myself inside of her. After a moment of slow thrust I pulled out and watched my useless seed fall from her.

Even if I wanted to, this female wouldn't get pregnant. There are only two ways a wolf can get someone pregnant, if the she-wolf had your mark, or when they are true mates. If they are true mates, they don't need to mark each other. As I leaned back I watched as the woman smiled and looked back at me. Any of these women would be willing to give me an heir, but I only nodded and got up from the bed. I knew I needed a child, but I wanted to make sure my child would be powerful. Maybe I would have one with a warrior, or an omega? I ignored the thoughts as I heard Amanda mind-link me about my mate. I've been ignoring her lately, but her thoughts sounded urgent as she spoke of her wanting to leave.

And that is how I got here on the floor, rejected by my beautiful mate. How was she already healed? How did she change so much? Her voice was hoarse and she winced when she rejected me. Aero cried in pain as he turned away from me. I watched as she shifted into a black wolf, her blue eyes never looking back to me. "Alpha, did you see that?" Dr. Linn asked in shock. Of course I did, I flipped around on my knees and shifted into Aero as quickly as I could as we rushed after her.

Her wolf was small, and she was fast. I watched as she sprinted out of the pack's hospital and into the trees. It had just started to snow last night, and now whiteness covered the pack's ground. Her tracks were easy to find and Aero was determined to catch her as we hurried on her trail. The race was a thrill, but I knew Aero wouldn't allow our mate to leave us. Even if she rejected us, we wouldn't accept it. Part of me knew I should. My father's words filled my head, for two weeks I thought like my father. I thought of what he taught me, but the moment I saw her all of his lessons escaped my thoughts. Her, it was her who I needed. Not a warrior, not an omega. Her. No matter who she is, I needed her.

And that made Aero determined as his ear went flat and he started to kick up snow behind us as he jumped towards the black object further into the forest. It wasn't long until we found her beautiful wolf and jumped on its back. She let out a yelp as we grabbed the back of her neck and positioned ourselves over her. Of course her wolf pushed us into the snow rolling over our body trying to get free. But Aero placed his paws over her and gave her a growl. It would be so easy to take her right now. If I did I wouldn't have to worry about any other females because the moment a mated couple mates for the first time the bond is secure.

And then my father's lessons couldn't pursue my mind to leave her alone.But I restrained myself as I growled down at her whimpering form. Jane shifted and laid against the cold ground. Her body softly shook as I shifted over her. My knees pushed against her hips and my hands by her shoulder, I was shocked to see blood now on the snow around her naked body. Had she gotten hurt during the chase? "You reject me?" I asked. She nodded without hesitation, "Can I get an explanation?" I asked. She only shook her head, "Then I refuse to accept your rejection. Get up, you're coming home with me." Her head whipped to the side and she glared at me as I stood up.