his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)

Start from the beginning

.Mr and Mrs Kim left from there. And tae look at jk.
Tae: let's go baby bun.
Jk; hmmm I am tired. Sorry hyung to ruin your precious day.
Yoonmin; no way kook you didn't did anything infact we are proud of you .
Jh; yes kook not everyone can stand for his love like this. But you did and we are proud of you. You did great.
Jk smile widely and tae look at him with a soft smile and heart eyes. They were talking at this time Mr and Mrs Jeon come there.
Mr Jeon: kook (jk look there and found him parents standing looking down . They are ashamed and guilty for their deed. ) I am sorry pls forgive me.
Jk : tae let's go I am sleepy and we are going to our house not somewhere else.

Tae: ok let's go.
Mrs Jeon; umm kook sorry for our behavior tae I am really sorry pls forgive me.
Jk; do you guys really ashamed or come here bcz now tae's parents accept us. Ooh what a silly question I am asking obviously you guys come bcz now tae's parents accept us and obviously now he will be with Kim's. The no 1 billionaire of the country. Now tae will also have money fame. You guys come bcz of this right (cracked voice)
Mrs Jeon; no baby we didn't come bcz of this. (Teary eyes) we are really sorry. (now she is crying badly)
Jk; I know very well . You guys are here bcz you got to know now we will live at Kim mansion. Tae will you stand there or wanna come or else I can go by my own.
Mrs Jeon hold tae's hand and look at her. Tae feel bad for Mrs Jeon. But he can't forget all the words which Mr and Mrs Jeon used for him.
Mrs Kim; pls Taehyung forgive us.
Tae ; I have to go. (Tae frees his hands and hold JK's hand later left from there. )
Yg; you guys are responsible for this. You guys saw money and power but didn't saw their love. You guys didn't think that it was not easy for tae to live like a normal person. Living like a Middle class person who have to struggle a lot for living. You guys didn't think how much the person can love someone that he leave his parents his own house his luxurious life and stay like a normal man. You guys didn't think how much tae love him that he work in a office then do part time job but don't let kook work. Kook want to teach art that's why he work in art school. Tae never saw his own Struggle own pain but he thought jk will face difficulties.bcz he doesn't have habit of this hardwork. You guys saw the money but didn't saw the hardwork. You guys saw everytime jk take tae's side but didn't saw the love and respect tae give him it's just the return of those. No one can love someone else more then ownself. Own self respect. And talking about jk then he will definitely not gonna bare any kind of disrespectful act towards him. You know your son better then me. He is not like tae that he will not say anything whoever tried to disrespect him and now his love. Do you know tae endure all the bad words for himself but he is not quite when it's come to jk. That day when he leave his family that day tae got to know that his parents gonna insult kook that's why he left the house bcz he can't endure someone's insulting his love. You guys lost your son bcz of your own Foolishness. Bcz of your own you lost your son .
Jm; you know what kookie always love tae the most . You guys can't respect his love but At least you guys don't have to disrespect him (tae). But you guys did . Now you guys will
Jh; yoongi hyung told you enough but pls don't blame tae for what happened today bcz you guys were always harsh on tae. He leave his parents for forever bcz of your son but you guys didn't even show a little bit love to him. You guys were happy with their relationship when tae was heir of Kim but when he leave the empire you guys show yours true color. And now too you guys want to accept tae bcz now everything is fine between tae and his parents. Now pls leave them and let them live peacefully.
Jh also left later everyone left from there

At night in taekook's room.
Jk is hugging tae like a koala pouting continuously while tae was wrapping his hands on JK's waist caressing his hair.
Tae: baby stop pouting and look at me.
Jk; no I am sad I will not look at you not anyone. I am angry .
Tae: aish baby look at me na. If you don't look at me then what will I do?
Jk look at tae with a pout.
Jk; taetae I am sad how can they insult you like this.
Tae peck JK's pout and smile.
Tae: but I am happy. The way you fight for me it's really means a lot. I got to know how much important I am for you. How much you love me. So my baby don't be sad bcz taetae is happy with his baby.