461-467

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 461: pregnant

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 461: pregnant

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 461 Pregnant

   Not long after Jin Daxue left, Nan Chuyi came to the door. After greeting Mrs. Qin, he was about to speak, but was interrupted by Li Qiao: "I have something to ask you, let's talk in the room."

After entering the room, Nan Chu asked, "What's the matter with you? What's wrong?" As he spoke, he took Li Qiao's pulse, and after a while, raised his eyebrows: "You're pregnant, when did you have your last period? "

  Li Qiao was almost choked, and she also had this suspicion, but it turned out to be true. "At the beginning of August, number three, what should we do?!"

  Nan Chuyi: "It's been more than a month. The expected date of delivery is May next year. It's neither hot nor cold at that time, and it happens to be confinement. Let's give birth, can you high-achieving students apply for a second child?"

  Her old lady often used this as an excuse to let her have another one to continue the incense of the Xue family.

   It is said that Xue Jingyi's family gave birth to a daughter, and he and Yu Xiu's work does not allow them to regenerate, which is regarded as a broken incense.

   And she still has a chance.

   Nagging, it's annoying.

   Fortunately, the father-in-law and the partner are not like that.

   Otherwise she would have to run away from home.

  Li Qiao: "It's easy for you to say, my work has just started, and the baby is still young, so I don't care about another child."

  Nan Chuyi: "Boss, you didn't pay much attention."

  Li Qiao couldn't refute for a while. Although she often accompanied the child, Qin Jin took care of the child when she was busy. It was also his fault. Who told him not to take measures?

  Seeing Nan Chuyi away, the old lady Qin said: "Qiao Qiao, what's wrong with you? Is it a stomach problem?"

  Li Qiao: "Yes."

  Old lady Qin was very happy: "It's great, the children are so lively."

  Li Qiao: "I'm afraid the baby won't agree."

  Old Mrs. Qin: "You still need to get Baobao's approval to have a baby?" She asked Qin Baobao: "Would you like your mother to give you a brother or sister?"

   Qin Baobao thought about it seriously: "I am willing. Dad said that there are many brothers and many paths."

  The old lady Qin touched the child's head lovingly: "It's so cute."

  Li Qiao: "My younger brother may compete with you for family property."

  Qin Baobao: "What property does my family have? Dad's factory? I don't like it a bit. I want to be like Uncle Shangguan, who is in charge of people."

  Li Qiao was startled. Like Shangguan Qingfeng, isn't he following the same path as his ancestors? It's kind of scary. "When you look for a wife in the future, you can only find someone younger than you."