361-370

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 361: pass

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 361: pass

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Going to the clothing department, Ma Hongxiang looked around.

  The house is full of cloth, the ground is full of rags, and there is no place to step down.

  Workers work in an empty room.

   There are seven or eight people, all female workers.

  There was a larger machine in another room, and Ma Hongxiang asked curiously, "What is this for?"

  Li Qiao said: "For those who cut samples, they can cut more than a dozen pieces at a time."

   "Now the machine is so powerful, why is there no one operating it?"

  Li Qiao: "There is a tailor who made a special trip. She was pregnant and went home to raise her baby. Now she is another female worker who is doing sewing. She works overtime after get off work and cuts, which is enough for everyone's workload for the next day."

  That person is Hu Zhuyun, she is really diligent.

  The main reason is that her parents-in-law are reasonable. She said that when she comes home from get off work every day, the child has been washed and put to sleep by her mother-in-law.

  Just put her on the bed, if she wakes up at night, if the man is at home, he will get up and hug her.

  She can sleep through the night, sleep well, feel good, and work hard.

   Mai Miao said that her father-in-law and mother-in-law always robbed her of the child. As soon as she went out, they joked with the child that your mother didn't want you anymore, and people heard that they were in a bad mood all day.

  Ma Hongxiang: "My parents are almost fifty, what kind of fabric do you think is suitable?"

   "A darker color is selected at a young age, which looks more stable. It is also resistant to dirt." Li Qiao pointed to the navy blue and black fabrics.

  Ma Hongxiang touched it, and it felt the same as the cotton-padded clothes sold for dozens of yuan in the shopping mall outside. "This fabric is expensive."

   "You can work for five days."

  Ma Hongxiang smiled shyly: "Thank you so much."

   "Look how polite you are."

  “.”

  Li Qiao and Mrs. Qin mentioned Ma Hongxiang’s making clothes. Mrs. Qin called the other party to come at dawn, or when everyone was taking a lunch break at noon, the machine would not be used.

  Ma Hongxiang: "Can't it be at night?"

   "It's too dark, I don't feel at ease if you walk alone at night." Mrs. Qin said.

  Ma Hongxiang was quite moved. Apart from her parents, this was the first time she had received care from other elders. "Eh."

  After Ma Hongxiang left, Li Qiao went back home by the way, opened the cabinet and planned to find two underwear for school.

   Found a large cardboard box at the bottom of the cabinet.

   Where did it come from?

  She took it out to have a look.