196-200

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 196: insidious

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 196: insidious

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 196 Insidious

  Li Qiao smiled and said: "It's impossible." Xue Sufen's badness is on the surface, so it's easy to deal with.

   Cheng Shuqin, who gets along well with her, is very scheming.

  The books borrowed from the library are all about the study of human psychology, and sometimes they speak on the dark side.

   There are stray dogs and cats in the school.

  One day she stepped on dog poop, and said that one day when no one was around, she would poison them with some medicine, but within a few days, a stray dog ​​really died.

  From that day on, I no longer dared to drink the water in the thermos bottle in the dormitory.

  When fetching water for washing, I wash the inner pot of the kettle twice every time, because I am afraid that the other party will see that I am not happy, and will secretly pour poison into the thermos.

  Qin Jin: "Being defensive is essential, take it easy."

   Li Qiao listened to the persuasion and said oh.

  After dinner, Qin Jin left the school, Li Qiao returned to the dormitory, Cheng Shuqin was already lying down, Xue Sufen and Ma Hongxiang sat on the bed and read books.

Xue Sufen raised her eyelids: "Li Qiao, I have already given your fruit to my uncle. I want to ask you something, what do you and your partner usually talk about? Will he tell you that a girl posted him?" He Did you recognize her? Did you tell Li Qiao that she asked for his contact information and asked to be a pen pal?

   "It can take a long time to talk about any topic. No." Li Qiao answered one by one.

   Xue Sufen let go of her hanging heart, probably because she didn't recognize her. "Can you lend me your thesis? I'm also going to learn to write it." If she can publish three or four papers, it will be of great help to her in her future graduate entrance exams.

  Li Qiao agreed after consideration, and she took out the first draft from the locker: "Put it on your desk."

   Xue Sufen: "Okay."

   After washing his face and brushing his teeth, Li Qiao took out the Three Kingdoms to read.

  Xue Sufen said again: "I also have Three Kingdoms in my family. If you lack books, you can come to my house to find them."

  Li Qiao raised her eyebrows, Xue Sufen is so generous today, it's weird. "Thanks, I have a lot of books at home." Grandma Xue seemed hostile to grandma, and she didn't dare to go to Xue's house.

  Cheng Shuqin raised her ears.

   It's unbelievable. Has Xue Sufen completely turned against Li Qiao?

  She must not be the target of public criticism in the future?

   It's never over!

  The next morning.

  Students went to the classroom one after another. Cheng Shuqin was left behind. Before leaving the dormitory, she caught a glimpse of the thesis on Xue Sufen's desk, rolled her eyes, picked it up and put it in her locker.