166-170

EN

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 166: discuss

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 166: discuss

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 166 Consultation

  The grandfather and grandson were stunned, and it took a long time to recover.

  Li Qiao had no idea for a while: "Grandma, what should I do? I suspect that their family gave birth to twins, so they threw away the younger one and kept the older one."

  Old lady Qin also had this suspicion, otherwise how could there be such a coincidence? She continued to knock on the door: "Yu Feng, you wicked and bubbling, this is your child, don't pretend to be dead!"

   "Stop talking nonsense! Where did you come from!"

  The old lady Qin continued to quarrel, and the neighbors around went out one after another. After learning about the situation, they also suspected that Yu Feng threw the child.

  Because of the few pregnant daughter-in-laws in the village, only Peng Chunhua is about to give birth.

  But Yu Feng refused to admit it: "My family has one!"

   "You're **** twins!" Mrs. Qin couldn't help shouting a curse word.

   At this time, the child cried again.

  The neighbors persuaded Mrs. Qin to take the child home first, and report to the brigade tomorrow.

  The old lady Qin agreed after consideration.

  The neighbors also entered the Qin family's house, and everyone checked the child together. Except for small spots, black spots, and ugly spots, everything is complete.

  The umbilical cord is still stained with blood, obviously just thrown away.

   "If this is a boy, I will raise it." An aunt said.

  The old lady Qin rolled her eyes angrily: "Is the boy Yu Feng willing to throw it away?"

  Everyone is joining in the fun, leaving one after another after losing the freshness of the children.

  The child kept crying, and Mrs. Qin and Li Qiao were helpless.

  Li Qiao has a big head, such a small one, why does it have such a loud voice? "Grandma, what should I do? You want to hug your great-grandson all day long, and now you have one for you to practice, hurry up and coax it."

  Old lady Qin admitted that she shouted too vigorously before.

  How can she coax children?

  When she gave birth, the family had a strong foundation, and there were five or six people who took care of her.

  After confinement, the baby was dumped to the mother-in-law.

  She knows how to dress up, invite people to come to the house to take pictures, and walk around with the little sisters.

  When there was a grandson, the daughter-in-law said that the child could not be separated from the mother and had to be brought by herself. She can't grab it, can she? So usually only responsible for viewing.

   When something happens at home later, the grandson no longer needs adults to coax him.

  She said with a guilty conscience, "I'm not very good at it."