76-80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 76: Vanves

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 76: Vanves

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 76 Vanves

  Li Qiao looked moved: "You are really a good person."

  Qin Jin resisted laughing, good man? How can there be a good person in this world? But he still cared about her impression of him, and sighed softly: "So there are many false messages about me, so don't believe them."

  Li Qiao: "I only trust you."

  Qin Jin's lips curled up into a smile. It's a good thing she was sitting in the back of the car today, otherwise she would have found him cheating when she turned around.

"There is one more thing to tell you. Didn't I participate in the competition last weekend? I got the first place in the county test, and the teacher helped me sign up for the national competition. I will go to Kyoto on the 20th of this month, and I will be recommended to the university after getting the ranking. Travel expenses and food and drink It's all paid by the school. But it takes a week to go back and forth." Li Qiao said.

   "You go by yourself?" Qin Jin was worried, she was good-looking and easy to deceive, what would she do if she was abducted?

  Li Qiao: "With the math teacher, there will be teachers and students from other schools."

   "I have to follow." Qin Jin said without doubt.

   "Why are you following? The travel expenses will cost a lot of money."

   "It's okay to pay at your own expense. When the time comes, bring grandma with you and visit Tianmen, the imperial capital."

  Li Qiao thought it was feasible, and after passing the supply and marketing cooperative, she said, "Aren't you going to pay the bill?"

   "It was over when I was delivering the goods. You don't have to worry about it from now on. Just study hard and leave the rest to me."

  Li Qiao can't wait for it, so don't worry about it.

   The two chatted about homework and returned to Fengjia Village.

  A clear space was cleared at the gate, and several women in the village sat there weaving.

  Everyone saw Li Qiao and greeted him warmly.

  Li Qiao politely called everyone he knew, pulled Mrs. Qin aside, and couldn't wait to tell the other party that she won the first place in the exam and would go to Kyoto with the teacher to participate in the competition. "Ajin said to take you with me."

  The old lady Qin was very happy, and proudly said: "My daughter-in-law is amazing. It will not be too late to go to Kyoto after you are admitted to university, and Ah Jin will follow." The journey is long, and even though she is accompanied by a teacher, she is not at ease.

  The sun was just right at noon, and Li Qiao felt sweaty on his back, so he went into the room and changed into a thinner red cotton jacket and cotton trousers.

  It makes the skin rosy and white.

  Qiao Shengsheng stood in front of Qin Jin, he just couldn't move his eyes.