391-400

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 391: Meaningful

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 391: Meaningful

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 391 is meaningful

   Li Qiao said hello one by one.

  Zhong Qiongsui responded and looked at Li Qiao: "You are so beautiful, and your skin is so fair. It looks like you are under 20, and I heard that you are married, and the family of such a small family agrees."

   "All the people who get married in the countryside are my age. If you are over twenty-five, people will discuss it if you don't get married." Li Qiao excused.

   "Let's talk about it, women can't sacrifice their freedom and independence because of other people's comments."

  Li Qiao was puzzled: "What does freedom and independence have to do with being married or not?"

   "There is no freedom after marriage, like Shu Shu, who used to be a talented woman in our translation department. After getting married, she is busy giving birth and raising children all day long, and she doesn't even make friends." Zhong Qiongsui half annoyed and half complained.

  Li Qiao turned his gaze to Zhuang Shu.

   Zhuang Shu was a little embarrassed: "Qiong Sui, don't mention this."

  Zhong Qiongsui: "I'm arguing for you. You were the most promising person in our translation department back then, and now you have four children in eight years."

  Shangguan old man and old lady complexion began to turn bad.

The latter was about to speak, but Li Qiao couldn't help but said: "When two people get married and have children together, one of them is destined to make sacrifices. This is an unavoidable thing. If you pursue freedom and independence, you will lose the joy brought by children, and you will lose the joy brought by children." Unable to feel the sense of security that the object gives to oneself. There is no such thing as the best of both worlds. You can’t have both. You have the lifestyle you choose, and she has hers. As good friends, you should encourage and support each other, not her. When I bring up my child in disgrace, I always mention how glamorous she used to be, but I would have to be depressed, and even looking at my partner would be unpleasant."

   Especially in front of his parents-in-law and partner, he said that he had four children in eight years.

   Isn’t this blatantly saying that the mother-in-law is a daughter-in-law’s reproductive machine?

  The old man and the old lady of Shangguan are very difficult to mess with at first sight.

  Sister Zhuang meets this kind of friend and brings such an important occasion, and she will inevitably be criticized when she returns home.

  If it were her, she would immediately stay away from this kind of friend.

   Maybe I'm jealous of myself.

  After all, this Shangguan Qingfeng is mature and steady, with outstanding stature and appearance.

   Qin Jin, a big boss, came to him like his younger brother, indicating that his social status is very high, and the ceiling of a woman's object, not to mention unmarried young women, she can't help but look at married ones.