71-75

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 71: itchy skin

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 71: itchy skin

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 71 Itchy skin

  Qin Jin was not idle either, helping out with serving dishes and serving meals, the whole family sat around a table.

  The grandparents and grandson ate and praised Li Qiao for his cooking skills.

   Li Qiao was greatly encouraged: "I will do it next time I have time."

   "..."

   After dinner, the sky is getting darker.

  A family of three went out for a walk to digest food.

  Li Qiao picked up mushrooms before, and he couldn't help but take a closer look when he passed the haystack.

  Walking to the entrance of the village, the old lady Qin said: "I didn't pick up eggs this morning, Ah Jin, you go pick them up while it's dark."

  Qin Jin went downhill.

   Li Qiao followed his back, and saw a light and shadow beside the wall of the dilapidated house. Is anyone there?

   Has the chicken been discovered?

  If Qin Jin goes to pick up eggs at this time, will he be misunderstood as a chicken thief?

  She immediately yelled ouch.

  Qin Jin and the old lady looked at her at the same time.

   concerned: "Qiao Qiao, what's the matter?"

  The former returns again.

  Li Qiao whispered: "There seems to be someone in the room."

   "Anyone?"

   "Well, I saw someone using a flashlight."

   "I'm wearing glasses and I haven't seen anyone using a flashlight. Why are your eyes so sharp when you're short-sighted?" Mrs. Qin said.

  Li Qiao: "You may not have noticed, besides, I'm short-sighted and I'm not blind."

   "I'll sneak over and have a look to see who is there." Qin Jin got psychologically prepared, and made a detour to the dilapidated house.

  The old lady Qin chatted with Li Qiao and waited. After about half an hour, Li Qiao said: "Grandma, why hasn't Ah Jin come back after a while? Won't he go home?"

"impossible."

   Just as he was talking, Qin Jin walked over from the village and said with a happy face:

   "Feng Hu and his brother found the chicken, and they were using flashlights to catch the chicken. Whoever saw it had a share, so I gave half of it to me. I just got home and poured boiling water to kill the chicken."

  Li Qiao: "."

  The old lady Qin bent over with a smile. This chicken, I have to start with Yu Feng's family eating her rabbit. Today Yu Feng got a bowl of shredded eel from her family, and her family shared half a chicken from Feng's family. "Your aunt probably died of anger."