281-285

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 281: burst of contempt

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 281: burst of contempt

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 281 A burst of contempt

   Li Qiao chatted with the family of three, and when Xue Sufen came back from outside, she proposed to leave.

  Master Xue knew that there was a conflict between Li Qiao and Xue Sufen, and they have not reconciled so far, so he intentionally said to the two of them: "Sufen, you give me a gift."

   "I won't send it off." Xue Sufen went straight upstairs with a dark face.

  Old Master Xue scolded the stinky girl, and then said: "Ling Qing, send it off."

  Jiang Wanqiu immediately said: "I'll give it to you, I happened to go to Qiao Qiao's house to dig two flowers to plant."

   "Why do you dig other people's flowers? You don't know how to buy and grow them yourself." Mr. Xue snorted, slob! He loves to be greedy and cheap.

Li Qiao said: "I don't know if I can live now. In the spring, I bought flower seeds, which are the kind that bloom in the corner of my yard. There are still a lot left. Grandma Xue will take them back and sprinkle them for sixty days. It will start to bloom in about two to three months."

  Jiang Wanqiu: "Dig the soil next to the root together, it should be able to grow alive, right?"

  Li Qiao: "." You are not reconciled if you don't dig my flowers. "Try it. Professor Xue, you can follow along. I can't dig the ground, and the flower seedling is so big that Grandma Xue can't take it by herself."

   Xue Sufen thought, you can't dig the ground? What are you pretending to be weak? You beat me harder than anyone else! Female gangster!

   Xue Lingqing responded and walked beside Jiang Wanqiu.

  After leaving the family home, Jiang Wanqiu deliberately said: "My Sufen got a scholarship of 150, how much did you get?" After skipping a grade, it is very difficult to study, and Mao probably didn't.

  Li Qiao said silently: "A total of 350 yuan, but 50 yuan has not been received yet, I will ask when I go back to school tomorrow."

  The smug smile on Jiang Wanqiu's face instantly became stiff: "Ling Qing, why didn't I hear you?"

   "Why should I say it?" Xue Lingqing's tone was cold. He used to mention Li Qiao at home, but after his mother was keenly aware of his thoughts, he stopped speaking. At most, he would correct Sufen when he heard her speak ill of her.

  Jiang Wanqiu immediately understood what he meant, a little embarrassed to come down, paused and said: "Qiao Qiao is quite capable, and you can get a high bonus even if you skip a grade." Why did her granddaughter's grades fail after she graduated from university? "How much score did you get?"

"Professional courses are full marks, and other elective subjects take less time and will deduct a lot of points." Except for ideological and political courses, which she memorizes on weekdays, she will only open the books for the rest of the less important courses before the exam .

   "Our family Sufen's grades are relatively average." Jiang Wanqiu refused to admit defeat: "You are a bit biased."

   "My scores are not too different, so I don't belong to partial subjects." Li Qiao said.