431-440

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 431: down to business

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 431: down to business

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 431 Business

   Li Qiao is very happy, the reprieve means he can go home, right? The judgment here is very fast. If it goes well, the case will be closed in a few days.

  Nan Chuyi also found a solution to Wu Lihui's illness in the medical books left by his ancestors.

I met him and told him: "Your disease is a bit serious. It is impossible to cure it, but you can control your body without feeling uncomfortable. With proper maintenance, you can live to be eighty years old." She took out her own The prescribed prescription: "I wrote down the method of using the medicine above clearly, are you literate?"

   "Literacy."

Nan Chuyi continued to advise: "You must take it according to what I said above. This is the medicine for the first course of treatment. I have prepared it. You will start frying it from today. After taking this course of treatment, follow the amount on the prescription. The pharmacy is holding a second course of treatment. This medicine has to be used continuously for a month. You can’t stop it during the period, otherwise all previous efforts will be wasted. If you can’t do heavy-duty activities, don’t do them, and your body will be overwhelmed.”

  Wu Lihui was very excited: "Okay, thank you, Doctor Nan."

   "It is my responsibility to cure diseases and save lives, so you don't have to be too polite. I hope you get well." Nan Chuyi said that he hoped you would do more good deeds, but he couldn't say it: "I hope you are well."

   "Hey." Wu Lihui's eyes were rosy, he met a good person.

   In a blink of an eye, it's the end of the month.

  Li Qiao heard from Mao Yawen that Tian Yan was released and only needed to report to their local police station every month. And if she didn't commit a crime during the probation period, she wouldn't have to go to jail. In addition, the couple left her a letter. After Li Qiao opened it, there were words of gratitude throughout.

  They said they wanted to come and see her, but Officer Mao did not agree.

   So they went back to their hometown.

  In addition, Wu Lihui will pay back the expenses they paid in advance during this period, and they will return it in the future.

  Li Qiao destroyed the letter after reading it.

   She doesn't need them yet.

  She just couldn't stand it, why would a well-behaved person be bullied by the villain, and even if he resisted once, he would lose his freedom?

unfair!

  The dead man deserved it.

  The husband’s illness cannot be cured at all. He lied to people that it could be cured, and even issued a bill in a serious manner.

   Thanks to the opened list, it was kept, and it was finally used as evidence of slap in the face.

   Otherwise, Tian Yan wouldn't come out so soon.