221-225

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 221: programme

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 221: programme

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 221 Program

   Xue Sufen was naturally happy. In order to show her generosity, she specially cut a large piece to entertain Li Qiao and Mrs. Qin, and then turned on the TV.

   and said: "Grandma Qin, Li Qiao, you can come to my house to watch TV anytime you want."

  Old lady Qin answered, "Hey."

  Li Qiao ate the cake quietly, and it tasted even better than decades later.

   Xue Sufen said: "Li Qiao, tomorrow morning's class has been rescheduled to Saturday afternoon, you know that?"

  Li Qiao: "I don't know." She has been staying in the library, and no one has informed her. But whether to adjust the course or not has no effect on her.

   "My brother's unit has a power outage, and my uncle has no class tomorrow. We are going to climb the Great Wall, are you and Qin Jin together?"

  Li Qiao consulted Qin Jin: "Together?"

  Qin Jin thought for a while and said, "Yes."

  Xue Sufen: "Gather at the gate of the family courtyard at seven o'clock tomorrow."

   "Okay." Li Qiao said.

   Finished eating the cake.

  Jiang Wanqiu encouraged Xue Sufen to play the flute: "Your grandpa's birthday, play it to celebrate."

   Xue Sufen went back to the house to find the flute, and blew the spring water to make a tinkling sound. The tune was slow and very characteristic of the times.

  Jiang Wanqiu beat the beat, and when Xue Sufen finished playing, she said: "This sounds much better than the squeaky erhu."

   Li Qiao thought, did you tell me?

  The old lady Qin said calmly: "I can learn a few rhythms back and forth, and I can learn them in a few days."

  Jiang Wanqiu's eyes widened: "How many days will it take? You can try to learn it? Hey, can you learn it?"

  Li Qiao was so annoyed that he didn't want to accept Jiang Wanqiu's words: "I also want to perform a show for Grandpa Xue."

   "There is no erhu here for you to play." Xue Sufen said.

   "I perform martial arts." Li Qiao walked out the door and removed the wicker chairs and small tea table stools in the yard.

  Jiang Wanqiu turned on the light, she wanted to see what Li Qiao could dance.

  Li Qiao took off his coat: "Grandpa Xue, lend me your crutch."

  Master Xue handed it to her.

  Li Qiao trotted to the center of the yard, the crutches in his hands danced like thunder and electricity, and the wind was blowing.

   At the last moment, she took a run-up, jumped and stepped on the wall with her strength, and kicked the ginkgo tree that was as thick as the child's arm in the yard.