226-230

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 226: idea

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 226: idea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 226 Thoughts

  Outside the yard, Mrs. Qin called Li Qiao to bask in the sun.

   "Here we come." Li Qiao got up and went out. Not long after he sat down, Mr. Xue came to the door, holding a gray paper bag, the size of a brick, in his hand. She smiled and stepped forward to greet him: "Grandpa Xue, what are you getting?"

   "Donkey skin donkey-hide gelatin from a friend, I will give you some to try."

   "Donkey-hide gelatin can be stored for a long time, you can keep it and eat it slowly, you don't need to send it here." Mrs. Qin didn't want it. Let Jiang Wanqiu know that the couple will inevitably quarrel over this.

   "You're welcome." Mr. Xue entered the kitchen forcefully and put the bag on the table.

  Li Qiao moved the stool for him.

  Old lady Qin serves tea.

  Master Xue said: "Why didn't you go to school today?"

   "I'm sick." Mrs. Qin explained what happened.

  Mr. Xue mentioned Xue Lingqing, who was also sick and rested. "Jing Yi and Su Fen are fine, but Su Fen's tooth was broken in half and she cried all night. She is still like a three-year-old child." When she returned home, she said that it was Qiao Qiao and A Jin who planned to frame her.

   Slippers are evidence.

  If Ling Qing and Jingyi hadn't testified, the old lady would have called on the door last night.

  Old Mrs. Qin: "Why did you fall down? Can the teeth be filled? Missing a tooth will affect the appearance, it must be sad."

   "It's just a little bit missing, and it doesn't hinder the appearance. She said that when she was going downhill, she was wearing slippers and her feet were sweating and slippery." Mr. Xue said.

  Old lady Qin: "What are you doing wearing slippers while climbing the Great Wall?"

Li Qiao said aside: "Sufen said that Ajin kicked her shoes out of the city wall, and I let her wear the slippers I prepared when I went downhill. Walk along the wall next to it? Do not squeeze in the middle.

  And the shoes are not slippery at all, and the shoes are likely to fall on the flat ground.

  Old lady Qin sneered: "You brat! Wait until he comes back and see how I deal with him."

   "But Ah Jin said that Sufen framed him." Li Qiao added.

   "Sufen often lies. Her words are really unreliable, and there is a reason for everything. It is really Ah Jin who kicked her shoes. Sufen probably provoked him first." Mr. Xue said.

  For the sake of what Mr. Xue said, Mrs. Qin must not be able to defend Qin Jin: "That kid, Ah Jin, has lied a lot. I will ask you later."

   "Ask me what?" Qin Jin put one hand in his pocket and appeared at the door carelessly, not forgetting to greet politely: "Grandpa Xue is good."

"Eh."

  The old lady Qin directly pointed out: "Is it the shoe that kicked Fei Sufen?"

   "No." Qin Jin said solemnly: "I can swear, if I punish me, I won't be able to give birth to a son!"