421-30

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 421: something is wrong

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 421: something is wrong

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 421 something is wrong

  When I left the dormitory building, I met Xue Sufen, and the other party took the initiative to say hello: "Li Qiao, are you going to class?"

   Li Qiao is willing to exchange pleasantries with Xue Sufen because Xue Sufen has been honest and strict-mouthed recently: "Yes, are you looking for Professor Xue?"

   "Looking for my aunt, grandma said she was not feeling well, and there was no one in the clinic. I came over to see if she was in my uncle's dormitory."

   Li Qiao said oh, there is a high probability that he is not here. After Nan Chuyi got his medical qualification certificate, he often went out for free consultations, and it may be the same today.

  She was about to leave, Xue Sufen said: "I thought I heard your son crying when I came."

   "What? Can you hear my son crying so far away from your house?"

   "Maybe I misheard."

  Li Qiao was worried, and he didn't want to go to class anymore, so he skipped class and rode his bike home.

  As soon as he entered the yard, he heard Jin Daxue's voice.

  She rushed into the room, and immediately turned her attention to the crib. Qin Baobao and Feng Yaozu were sleeping in it. They were quite honest, and she was a little relieved.

  Old Mrs. Qin: "Qiao Qiao is back? Don't you have to go to class this afternoon?"

  Li Qiao let out a relaxed expression.

  Jin Daxue complained: "You came back just in time. Look at your son scratching my son's face. It's spent. My son is crying, just coaxed."

  Li Qiao took a closer look, and there were two lines on Feng Yaozu's face, but they were not obvious.

  At this moment, Qin Baobao opened his eyes, saw Li Qiao startled, and then pursed his mouth: "Ma Ma, woo woo"

   "Hey, baby, don't cry, mommy is here."

  Jin Daxue: "He was wronged, we didn't do anything to him when we were scratched and cried."

The old lady Qin couldn't help but said: "I told you earlier that our little Yunye doesn't like to be surrounded by strangers. You have to put little Yaozu next to him. Your doll is one size bigger and can sit. My family must be terrified, and I am afraid that doing it is a subconscious behavior, not deliberate."

  I thought the Snowman was a bit contrived, but it was pretty good. Why is it becoming more and more unreasonable after giving birth?

  Jin Daxue: "It's time for you to cut the child's nails."

  Aunt Tao: "I just cut it this morning." Otherwise, your doll's face will have deeper marks.

  Li Qiao appeases Qin Baobao's emotions, and prepares to put her in the crib. He grabs the sweater on her chest with his two small hands at the same time, draws his legs up, and refuses to fall asleep, so she has to hug her again.