381-390

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 381: Listen to the corner

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 381: Listen to the corner

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 381 Listening to the corner

  After washing the clothes, Qin Jin quietly removed the name embroidered on the quilt.

   Then hang it in the yard.

  He said to Li Qiao privately: "I thought about it, if no one claims it after the newspaper is published, we will raise it first, and when you give birth, you will register as twins together."

  Li Qiao had a question mark on his head. He had a firm attitude before, why did he suddenly change his mind? Is it because the child is too cute? But in any case, it is better for him to accept the child than to complain at home all day. "It's great that you can agree. You can inform the eldest sister and the second sister now, and delay returning to Beijing by one day. Tomorrow, we will first apply for the adoption certificate for the child. If the child is not claimed by then, we will register directly when the child is born. You don’t need to make an extra trip to apply for an adoption certificate.”

   "Okay, I'll listen to you." Qin Jin said, but he was already thinking about how to return the child at a suitable time.

  Li Qiao smiled: "We can have another beautiful girl without giving birth, we actually made money."

  The corner of Qin Jin's eyes twitched, would a child brought back without paying a certain price be filial?

  The typical one is Li Jinhua.

  Li Shengcai treated her better than his own, but she framed her repeatedly, white-eyed wolf!

  Qin Jinzhi returned after meeting Li Jiaoyang and Li Jiaojiao, and met Yu Xiu and her eldest brother when entering the intersection back to the village.

   "Qin Jin!" It was Yu Xiu who spoke, and she introduced: "Brother, this is the Li Qiao I often mention, her object."

  Yu Xiu's eldest brother is Yu Wei, he greeted Qin Jin: "Hello."

  Qin Jin responded: "Hi Brother Yu, are you visiting relatives?"

  Yu Weiyi laughed. He had heard of Qin Jin's name of a gangster before, and he didn't have much of a good impression at the time. Later, he heard that he was the target of the No. "Yes, I just came back from my aunt's house, Xiaoxiu said that I just happened to stop by your house."

  Qin Jin welcomed: "Let's go."

  After exchanging pleasantries with Qin Jin, Yu Wei took the initiative to ask Qin Jin about Xue Jingyi.

   "The family background, appearance, and size are all outstanding, and the job is good. He is already a manager at a young age, and has a bright future." Qin Jin said.

   "Can such a person fall in love with my sister?" Yu Wei felt unrealistic.

   Yu Xiu is ashamed and annoyed, is she ugly? Low quality or what?

  Qin Jin: "It's hard to say, maybe there's something wrong with my eyesight. The classic example is my partner."

  Yu Xiu: "..."