331-340

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 331: curse secretly

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 331: curse secretly

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 331 Curse secretly

  Not long after Qin Jin finished cooking, Mrs. Qin led Yu Cuiying back.

  Yu Cuiying looked happy: "It's really rewarding to work here. Basically, I eat ready-made ones every day." It's not noodles, it's rice, meat buns bought in the morning, fried dough sticks with soybean milk.

   How can there be such conditions in my hometown?

  Li Qiao reminded: "When Mai Miao and the others come back from their hometown, you have to do it yourself."

   "Success." Yu Cuiying was still happy, what's so difficult about cooking a meal.

  After the meal, Li Qiao went to his new home for a walk with the dog as usual, and this time Qin Jin followed.

  The two went to the suburbs.

  When the dogs are having fun, they sit together and blow the air.

  Li Qiao looked at the sunset in the distance: "The scenery here is so beautiful, with evening breeze, fertile fields, and sunset. I really want time to freeze."

   "I don't want to freeze frame."

   "I don't understand romance." Li Qiao said.

  Qin Jin: "You don't understand. You can come and see it every day when the weather is good. Why do you want to freeze it?"

   Li Qiao was at a loss for words, but he was right.

   When sending the dog back, Jin Daxue was there, and Li Qiao was a little surprised: "Daxue, you didn't go back to your hometown with your partner? Where did you go just now? Why don't you come home for dinner."

Jin Daxue: "I don't have much appetite today, and I don't want to go back to my hometown." She was afraid of being beaten when she went back to her hometown, and she was also afraid that the two elders would ask her about giving birth. Can you help me take a look."

  Li Qiao: "You're so lucky, she just came back today, maybe she's at home right now." Nan Chuyi said that she would go back to school to live, but she couldn't just live tonight.

   "Now can you take me there for someone to see?"

  Li Qiao thought for a while: "Okay." She handed the dog leash to Qin Jin, and led Jin Daxue to Xue's house.

   Except for Aunt Xue's family and Xue Jingyi, everyone else in the Xue family was there.

  Like a family meeting, when Li Qiao arrived at the door, he just heard Grandma Xue asking the two daughter-in-laws to take turns serving their two elders.

  Aunt Xue frowned.

  Nan Chuyi licked melon seeds with Erlang's legs up, as if he had nothing to do with himself.

  Li Qiao didn't leave or stay, and was about to speak.

  Grandma Xue said a little angrily: "On the first day of the junior high school, did you hear what I said? I have been eating and eating, have you never eaten melon seeds?"