301-310

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 301: vision

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 301: vision

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 301 Vision

  Li Qiao took Xue Lingqing's car home, when a clear voice reached his ears halfway.

   "峤峤."

  Li Qiao looked back, it was Qin Jin.

  She immediately jumped out of Xue Lingqing's rear seat, and Xue Lingqing also stopped.

Qin Jin caught up and said, "It's really you. What are you two doing?" He was puzzled and puzzled. The next second, he noticed that her forehead was red, with faint bruises, her complexion changed, her tone and attitude were cold and stern: " Did Xue Sufen beat you on the head?"

  Li Qiao denied: "No, I fell and knocked. Professor Xue just took me into the hospital for a checkup. It's nothing."

  Xue Lingqing's eyes fell, and she even concealed it for her mother when she was wronged.

   It's hard for her.

  When Qin Jin heard the words, the gloom in his eyes receded, and he smiled a little, and then he blew in distress: "Does it hurt?"

"much better."

   Qin Jin made sure that Li Qiao was fine, so he looked at Xue Lingqing: "Professor Xue, I'm in trouble."

   "No trouble, just come to me if you have any questions." Xue Lingqing took a step ahead.

  Qin Jinzai Li Qiao caught up with Xue Lingqing, and explained: "I didn't mean to doubt Xue Sufen just now." Although Xue Lingqing no longer taught Li Qiao, he still had to respect him.

   Xue Lingqing has a guilty conscience, it's not Xue Sufen, it's his mother. "It doesn't matter."

  Li Qiao and Qin Jin had just arrived at the front feet, and Mr. Xue and Jiang Wanqiu came to the door behind them, carrying nutritional supplements.

  Qin Jin was surprised, Qiao Qiao fell down by himself, as if he had been humiliated by his family. "Grandpa Xue, what is this for?"

   "Qiao Qiao was injured, and I am responsible." Mr. Xue felt quite guilty. Hearing from Ling Qing, she also vomited and hung two large bottles of salt water to recover.

  The doctor said, fortunately, he was sent to the hospital in time.

  The consequences will be unimaginable later.

"Qiao Qiao, you can recover soon after eating some good supplements. By the way, A Jin, I heard that you are the one who transferred the account. Did Qiao Qiao tell you what to do?" Jiang Wanqiu transferred everyone to Li Qiao without a trace. Injured concern.

  Qin Jin: "Not yet."

  Jiang Wanqiu recounted the request in detail.

   Qin Jin frowned, Grandma Xue was not a warm-hearted person before.

   Qiao Qiao couldn't be the one who hit her, right?

  In this way, we can explain why the old couple brought gifts to the door.

  After thinking it over, he felt angry.

   Hurt his wife and give a sweet date?

   Too much deception!