266-270

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 266: Ask the teacher to blame

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 266: Ask the teacher to blame

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Xue Sufen decided to go to the school to report in person, just as she went downstairs, she met Master Xue and Jiang Wanqiu again.

   "Your Uncle Song gave you a lot of mangoes, you pick a few and send them to your Grandma Qin, let her try something new."

  Jiang Wanqiu wrote her unhappiness on her face: "My family has not eaten, so I care about outsiders."

   "Who won't let you eat it? Yin and Yang are strange!" Mr. Xue said: "Sufen, be more sloppy."

   Xue Sufen refused: "I'm not going, Qin Jin wanted to beat me the day before yesterday."

Jiang Wanqiu echoed: "Adversary, even in front of me. That Qin Jin is just a little ruffian, arrogant and domineering. Li Qiao is good. If she wasn't in charge, with Qin Jin's impulsiveness, he might have died sooner or later." I'm squatting." This Qin Jin's personality is far from his grandfather and father, and all his brains are used to grow his face.

  Mr. Xue: "Ah Jin treats Sufen in front of you? Is he well fed? Did you offend him first? I'll go over and ask." He looked for a net bag and started picking big mangoes.

  Jiang Wanqiu was worried that Qin Jin would be the first to file a complaint. After hearing the slander, Mr. Xue went home to fight with her, and immediately changed his attitude: "No need, it's not a big deal. I'm a very generous person, and I don't know as much as a child."

"You're going to beat someone, so don't you need to be magnanimous? Don't worry, you are my daughter-in-law and Sufen is my granddaughter. She was bullied by people with a foreign surname. As the head of the family, I must seek justice for you." Mr. Xue left Don't forget to mention the light.

  Jiang Wanqiu: "." She stopped chasing after reaching the door.

  Ruan Xiangjun's mouth, she can't scold her if she really makes a fuss. She urged Xue Sufen to say: "Stay with your grandfather and don't tell Li Qiao and Qin Jin to talk nonsense."

   "Why don't you go?"

  Jiang Wanqiu: "I feel a little uncomfortable in my stomach, and this matter is caused by you, so it should be resolved by you."

   Xue Sufen: "." Isn't this harmful?

  Master Xue: "Sufen, let's go, or are you deliberately discrediting Ajin?"

   Xue Sufen bit the bullet and followed.

  …

   When the grandpa and grandson came to Qin's house, Qin Jin and Li Qiao still maintained their reading postures, and they greeted Mr. Xue with one voice.

   "Hi, Grandpa Xue."

   "Hi, Grandpa Xue."

   "Hey, good~www.mtlnovel.com~ Hey, give your grandma some mangoes to try."

  Li Qiao thanked her and was busy moving the stool: "Grandpa Xue, please sit down." She went into the kitchen to make tea.

  Master Xue said: "No need to make tea, I'm not thirsty. Where's your grandma?"