171-175

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 171: Incompetent bungler

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 171: Incompetent bungler

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 171 Not enough success, more than failure

  After sending the four of them out, Mrs. Qin checked the work of the aunts and daughters, and Qin Jin dragged Li Qiao into the house to see the presents he bought for her.

   A complete set of autumn clothes.

  Black short coat, the same color slim-fit sweater with a mid-length skirt.

  His eyesight is really good, this outfit will not be outdated after decades.

   But wearing black accessories will not look too monotonous.

  At this time, Qin Jin handed over two more boxes.

  Li Qiao opened it, a pair of golden bracelets, she immediately put on her wrists, heavy, raised her arms and said with a smile: "It looks good."

  No gift is as real as gold.

   "I'll buy it for you when I go out in the future." Qin Jin said proudly.

Li Qiao held his face and pecked at him twice, turned around and looked at it excitedly, there was also a silver neck accessory, the style was very simple, like the commemorative necklace she saw on the street stalls when she was traveling before, it came in a box Shouldn't be cheap.

   This is just right for that black autumn dress. She picked it up and hung it around her neck. It's not bad.

  Qin Jin rubbed his face silly, seeing her happy made him even happier.

  Li Qiao was refreshed for a while, put away his clothes and accessories, and picked up the envelope left by Ji Zhengyun.

She opened and pulled out two brand-new cards, and opened her eyes slightly: "Biao Aunt Xu Feng is really generous, and she can get 20 if she makes a move. If I catch up with my 20-day shift, the child is considered to be with the right person. When I meet a couple who are willing to spend money parents."

  Qin Jin thought, if you hadn't raised him, how would the child have such a blessing? "I'm afraid I'll be a white-eyed wolf in the future."

  Li Qiao agrees and disagrees. This kind of thing is difficult to determine. The adopted children are also promising. She has a relative's elder brother who was adopted from an orphanage. He is filial and capable.

  The biological child may also be a rebellious son, so you can't give up eating because of choking, right?

  And she believes that hard work will always pay off, so she put away the money and changed the subject: "What's for lunch? I'll make it for you."

  Qin Jin: "Whatever."

  …

   Li Qiao and the noodles were preparing to make noodles with fried sauce, Qin Jin stepped forward to help, she turned to prepare the ingredients for the sauce, and asked him about his experience during the past few days.

"All the way to the north, there are villages entering the village." Qin Jin vividly described the experience of leading Feng Fugui and Li Jianguo to search for antiques and discover antiques. He commented: "Li Jianguo is smart, quick-witted, and has a longer memory than Fugui. When he was chasing the bandits, Li Jianguo stayed far away, and he didn't run when he had the chance."