6-10

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 6: Respond

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 6: Respond

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 6 Response

  Li Qiao didn't understand why the other party said this to her.

  Showing off to her that she married a good man? Or does it mean that Qin Jin's conditions are poor, and it's her turn to be selected?

  In order not to be cold, she replied with a smile: "A blind date is not regretting a marriage, so what's wrong with you? But luckily your father doesn't agree, otherwise I wouldn't have anything to do with me."

   As for the future, don't bully the poor boy to be poor, who can tell in the future?

   But she didn't say that, lest people pass it around as a joke.

  Peng Chunhua was dumbfounded, didn't she say that the girl is unwilling to marry Qin Jin? Knowing that Qin Jin is still her pick, she has to make a fuss about Qin Jin, right?

  …

  After Peng Chunhua left, Li Qiao looked at the rabbit, and it had already grown a layer of gray hair overnight.

   After a while, Mrs. Qin came back, and she mentioned feeding the pigs.

  The old lady Qin had a herniated lumbar disc and couldn't lift heavy objects and couldn't help Li Qiao, so she reminded her to change into old clothes.

  The grandparents and grandson chatted without saying a word. After a while, the old lady rested, and she locked the door and closed the room to review.

   A day passed like this, but Qin Jin did not return overnight.

  Woke up early the next day, Li Qiao asked the old lady again.

  The old lady still said the same sentence: How old is he, what do he do?

   Okay!

   Grandma is not in a hurry, and neither is she.

  She packed up her Chinese textbooks, went to the pig farm to boil hot water and mix straw bran to feed the pigs in the direction pointed by the team leader, and waited for the pigs to finish eating before cleaning the pigsty.

  Li Qiao casually wiped the sweat off his brow, lamenting how hard it is for the working people.

  The recorder will give her two work points after checking, and she will be considered as having completed the task in the morning.

  I found a sunny and windless haystack to sit nearby, took out the book in my pocket, opened it and read it softly.

  After proficiency, close the book and recite it, and then take a branch to write silently on the ground.

   "Who is this girl, she looks very strange." A clear female voice sounded from the side.

   "Qin Erliuzi's daughter-in-law, I went to drink their wedding wine a few days ago."

  Li Qiao raised his chin, he was a group of energetic young people.

   "Are you a high school graduate? Are you going to repeat the exam? How much did you score this year?"