211-215

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 211: Discover

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 211: Discover

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 211 Discovery

  It was getting late, Li Qiao went into the kitchen, only some garlic sprouts and radishes, she went back to the house to get some money, and took a vegetable basket to go to the nearby vegetable market to buy.

  Jin Daxue said: "Qiao Qiao, shall I go out with you?"

"OK."

Li Qiao and Jin Daxue went out for a while, and the latter said: "Qiao Qiao, I have to tell you something. Didn't Li Jinhua marry into our village? She was pregnant and went back to her mother's house. It happened to be the anniversary of your mother's death, and your father went to pay homage. Your stepmother and Li Jinhua also followed.

  While leaving, Li Jinhua tripped over your mother's grave and suffered a miscarriage. Your stepmother believed that your mother was causing trouble, so she buried her grave. Your stepmother was beaten into the hospital by your elder brother-in-law again. Li Jinhua called the police and arrested your elder brother-in-law. When we came, your elder brother-in-law hadn't come out yet.

  Your stepmother was still angry and smashed your family's No. 1 scholar plaque. The village chief ordered her to recover, and for this she was tortured for two days. "

  Li Qiao didn't have any feelings for the original owner's own mother, so he couldn't help being terrified at this time.

  She finally understood why Feng Kui and Jin Daxue looked at her when they answered the old lady's question just now, because they wanted to tell her. But the two of them were probably ordered by Qin Jin to keep the matter from the old lady Qin, so as not to feel bad when they heard that the plaque of the number one scholar was smashed.

  She said: "How is my eldest sister?"

Jin Daxue said again: "Your elder sister is dying of anxiety. Li Jinhua asked for three hundred yuan in compensation before reconciling with your elder brother-in-law. Your elder sister wants to contact you but I don't know how to do it. Just now Ajin called her hometown and contacted you A colleague from the previous unit said that he could solve the matter of your eldest brother-in-law. Are you going back to your hometown?"

  Li Qiao: "Since it's settled, what should I do when I go back?" Will she not be entangled by Dong Lamei and Li Jinhua when she goes back?

   Also, can I go to the grave when pregnant?

   Li Jinhua is such a superstitious person, don't you feel taboo?

   Did you come up with this plan because you didn't want children on purpose?

  The purpose is to make the eldest sister anxious, the eldest brother-in-law is eager to protect his wife, isn't it because he knows how to do it?

  Thinking of this, she decided to write a letter to her eldest sister later.

  Advise him and repair Li Jinhua.

   Li Qiao and Jin Daxue chatted all the way to the vegetable market.

  All kinds of cooked food and stewed vegetables made Jin Daxue dazzled. "There's so much to eat here, and there are pig's trotters." She swallowed unconsciously.