251-255

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 251: nonsense

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 251: nonsense

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 251 Nonsense

  Li Qiao went back to the kitchen and continued to fight. Not long after, Dong Lamei led Li Jinhua, who was crying, into the yard. She accused Qin Jin and said, "I heard that Jinhua said you kicked her, why?"

  Qin Jin expressionless: "Evidence."

  Dong Lamei: "Jinhua, who saw it? Let's find someone and explain clearly to the other side."

  Li Jinhua was dumb, and stammered: "At that time. There was no one on the road." She was also afraid that her words would be heard by others, so she deliberately confessed to Li Qiao when no one was around.

   Unexpectedly, it was self-defeating, and Li Qiao gained Qin Jin's complete trust.

  In the future, all the property he earns will definitely be handed over to Li Qiao.

  God is so unfair!

  Decades later, college students will not worry about food or drink, enjoy life all day long, and appreciate those shirtless and beautiful men on the Internet.

  Here, not only can you continue to enjoy the blessings of life, but you can also get a man like Qin Jin who is good-looking and has the ability to earn money.

  She has suffered all her life, so what can she do if she is asked to enjoy the blessings of life and the blessings of a man?

  Thinking of this, she burst into tears.

   "No one can prove that you can say whatever you want?" Qin Jin said displeased: "Mother-in-law, if you don't welcome me to speak up, I will leave. What's the matter with pouring dirty water on me?"

  Dong Lamei: "."

Li Shengcai blamed Dong Lamei: "You too, listening to the wind is rain." He reprimanded Li Jinhua: "Why do you come out of trouble every time you go home? You have to disperse the house to be satisfied, right?" How much did he give up? That's why the eldest daughter and the third daughter are willing to go home because of their shame.

   This debt collector made trouble as soon as he came, and the whole family was ruined.

   "Didn't I say that? She's out of her mind, talking nonsense and trying to make a fool of Ah Jin. Hurry up and lock her up, and let things happen sooner or later."

   "You're out of your mind. When did I say I was a child for Qin Jin?" Li Jinhua blushed angrily.

   "Look, I won't admit what I just said." Li Qiao continued to talk nonsense. Li Jinhua understands Qin Jin's future, and will definitely take risks and continue to do bad things in the face of great temptation. Qin Jin gets drunk easily when drinking, but one day she is not by his side, he will be drunk.

  What if Li Jinhua happens to seize the opportunity to get into his bed?

  She must let everyone know that Li Jinhua is mentally ill today, and it is best to lock him up in a small dark room.

  Li Jinhua jumped angrily: "You fart! I didn't say that, I didn't say that." She touched the three-pronged fork next to her angrily.

  Li Qiao: "Okay, okay, you didn't say it, you didn't say it."