31-35

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 31: Can't hold back

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 31: Can't hold back

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 31 Can't hold back

  Peng Chunhua said: "You are too squeamish. You are so afraid of hardship and tiredness. Can you live at home just relying on Ah Jin to work alone? What will you do to support your child after giving birth?"

  Li Qiao supported her forehead, sometimes persuading her to have more children to create better conditions, and sometimes persuading her not to go to the city to work.

  Okay, she's messed up.

   began to persuade her to work again.

  Like less brains.

  The corners of her lips raised slightly, with a sneering arc, she said: "My family's affairs, you can worry about it."

  Peng Chunhua was dumb for a while: "I am also kind, why don't you appreciate it, forget it, just pretend I didn't say it."

   "Huh? I don't appreciate what you said?" Li Qiao looked innocent and at a loss.

   On the contrary, it seemed that Peng Chunhua was too thoughtful, and Peng Chunhua was so angry that his temples twitched.

  At this time, Qin Jin said: "Hey, it's windy outside, you'd better go back and bring me lunch at noon."

   "Okay." Li Qiao simply stood up and left without looking back.

  The aunts and daughters-in-law around praised Qin Jin for loving his daughter-in-law, unlike his own man, who was lumpy and treats them like a cow.

  Peng Chunhua is disdainful, just married men are good, time is too long to be crooked, shouting and drinking, want to beat and scold, Li Qiao's day of suffering is coming.

  Li Qiao returned home and called grandma to the old lady Qin who was knitting a sweater in the yard.

  Old lady Qin opened her eyes slightly: "Hey, well, didn't you dig the canal?"

   "I can't do that job, grandma, I'm sorry." Li Qiao was suddenly aggrieved, tears rolled in his eyes, since he changed his identity inexplicably, he was either raped by a man or poor all the time.

   Her feet and hands were barely warmed by the freezing cold, and she persisted, except for digging ditches.

  Old lady Qin smiled: "I'm so sorry. You didn't have to do it in your mother's house before, but you did it when you married here. If I'm sorry, it should be me. Go back to the house and rest."

   Li Qiao was extremely moved, and he let out an oh. Silently went into the room to find a needle to pierce the blister on the palm of her hand, and poured some white wine to clean and disinfect it. The pain made her burst into tears. She secretly vowed that she would be admitted to the best university to change her fate.

   At noon, Mrs. Qin was preparing meals, and Li Qiao followed her.

   I deliberately took out the fish sections marinated years ago, carefully removed the fish bones after braised in brown sauce, and put them in the lunch box.

  Old lady Qin took a glance, the cabbage clappers were stacked neatly one by one, and the fish pieces were next to each other.

  The Qin family was well-off in the early years, and there were only a dozen of them, and the meals presented by the cook would be arranged like this.