191-195

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 191: too much

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 191: too much

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 191 Award-winning

   "I see." The old lady Qin slowly let go of Qin Jin's ear. "You still want to skip a grade? Can you jump up?"

   "I am confident." Li Qiao said.

  The old lady Qin smiled, the daughter-in-law is really up to date.

  Qin Jin touched his sore ear, he was more wronged than Dou E! "It hurts me to death. If it's winter, my ears will definitely fall off."

  Old lady Qin regretted a lot, how could she forget that Jiang Wanqiu used to love to sue. Granddaughter is definitely genetic. "I was deceived." Next time, you must calm down and listen to the child's sophistry before considering whether to do it.

  Li Qiao was so distressed that she turned red. She raised her head and helped him blow his ears, as if blowing would have a miraculous effect on relieving pain.

  He leaned forward.

  Placing her face on Li Qiao's lips, she covered her mouth and punched him.

   actually took advantage of her.

  Xue Sufen watched the two fight, feeling extremely uncomfortable, turned her head and went downstairs.

  Old Master Xue said: "Your Grandma Qin has known our family for decades. You just got in touch and live nearby. You go and invite their family over for a meal."

   "He may not come." Xue Sufen was unwilling to go.

  If Li Qiao knew about it, wouldn’t he become a laughing stock if he took the initiative to ask for a pen pal with his partner?

   "Go if you are told!" Mr. Xue ordered.

   Xue Sufen had no choice but to go to the door, and suddenly hugged her stomach and complained of pain, and ran to the bathroom to hide.

  Seeing this, Mr. Xue shook his head helplessly, and decided to come to the door in person, walked to the destination, stood at the door and looked into the yard. There was a wolf dog tied under the eaves, barking non-stop.

  Li Qiao called out: "Rhubarb."

  The dog was silent for a moment, and wagged its tail to show her kindness.

  Li Qiao was about to greet Mr. Xue at the door.

   Then Mrs. Qin said: "Brother Xue, why are you here?" She moved a stool under the eaves: "Come in and sit."

  Master Xue smiled: "I would like to ask you to have a meal at home."

   "You're welcome, no need." After hearing Jiang Wanqiu's heart-wrenching show off, the old lady Qin didn't want to come in again.

  Mr. Xue looked at Li Qiao: "Our youngest son is your teacher, right? I often mention you at home, saying that you are smart, and you study hard."

  Li Qiao first heard grandma call the old man Brother Xue, and now she learned from the old man that her son is her teacher. She immediately understood that the person in front of her was Xue Sufen's grandfather, Professor Xue's father. It turns out that grandma not only knew Xue Sufen's grandma, but also Xue Sufen's grandfather.