206-210

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 206: logic magic

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 206: logic magic

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 206 Logic Magic

  After dinner, Li Qiao and Qin Jin fell asleep after walking the dog. The old lady Qin tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep no matter what.

  She led Ah Jin to check her body a while ago, and there was nothing wrong with her.

   Qiao Qiao must be fine.

  But is it normal for two young people to live together without making noise?

   Or every time when she was asleep?

  When she was young, her father-in-law and mother-in-law did not share the yard with them, so she and Grandpa A Jin were very at ease.

   Now she lives next door to the child, which is really outrageous.

  The next day, she insinuated and asked Qin Jin when he would return to his hometown.

  Qin Jin: "What about selling fertilizer and seeds in spring next year? Are you not used to it?"

  Old Mrs. Qin: "It's a little bit. It's better to be in the village if you don't know the place. I originally said that you should cook a meal for Qiaoqiao and wash clothes. I don't feel comfortable, so I might as well go back to my hometown." It is indeed free.

Let's drop by, the neighbors love to show off, they just met and didn't say a few words, and they took the initiative to mention that their children are more promising, how difficult it is to marry a daughter-in-law, if it wasn't because of the good conditions of the daughter-in-law's family, how would they deal with it? they.

   Then she asked how her children were doing.

  Compared to finding a sense of superiority from her.

   is no different from the women in the village.

   Take a walk in the park, the same.

  Jiang Wanqiu also often introduces the old man as disgusting to her.

   It is said that Brother Xue has several friends who have lost their wives. The family conditions are very good, the children are all promising, and the pension is full. She married and enjoyed the happiness. If it wasn't for Teacher Qiaoqiao's sake, she would really want to hit that old woman. She said it was for her own good, but actually she wanted her to serve the old man and push the wheelchair for him!

   No good intentions!

  Li Qiao: "Grandma, there are a lot of people reading in the library recently, and I often can't get a seat. Why don't you come over and help me get a seat every day."

  Old lady Qin was at a loss for words. She was holding the idea of ​​going back to her hometown and vacating the space for the young couple to live freely together.

  Stay here to take up a seat, why not bother them? But she couldn't say it directly, but said: "Is it not convenient for me to come in?" Before the sports meeting a while ago, before entering the school, she checked the letter of introduction and filled out the registration form.

  The library is estimated to be more difficult to enter.

  Li Qiao: "Let me ask."

  The old lady Qin had no choice but to respond: "Hey."