341-350

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 341: Learn to hate people

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 341: Learn to hate people

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 341 Learn to hate people

  Li Qiao read and collected the letter: "Aunt Xue, have you eaten yet? We haven't eaten yet, so let's go first."

  Nan Chuyi: "Have eaten, you go, I will help you to read a book."

  Li Qiao thanked him, and went to the cafeteria with Qin Jin for dinner. As soon as he left the library, Qin Jin asked, "Whose letters are so thick?"

  Li Qiao: "When I spread the letter, your head almost stuck out, didn't you see it?" Ask knowingly!

  Qin Jin: "." He pretended to clear his throat: "You bought a radio for the school, how much money do you have left?" She had put his passbook in it earlier, and returned it to him after school started.

   After buying the radio, do you still have enough money?

   "Not much, but you don't need pocket money." Li Qiao added: "Don't buy me new clothes either."

   "You should wear it when you are young." Qin Jin said.

  Li Qiao: "The ones made at home are very good."

  Most of the fabrics are selected by her and grandma, and the styles are also thought of by her and grandma.

  Before the clothes were mass-produced, she was the first to wear them.

   What else to buy?

  The two returned to the library after dinner, and found that Professor Xue was there.

  Nan Chuyi didn't know what he said to him, so he lowered his head and smiled.

  Looking up at Li Qiao and Qin Jin, he returned to being serious and cold.

   "Professor Xue, when did you come back?" Li Qiao sat down and approached Nan Chuyi yesterday. She also said that he had no news.

   Xue Lingqing: "Just came back, how is your study?"

"fine."

  The library was quiet, and the two didn't talk much. Li Qiao looked down at the book, and he sat next to Nan Chuyi, flipping through her medical books to pass the time.

  Originally he wanted to rest.

  The old man insisted that he come to pick up the first grader.

  He went around for a long time before finding this place.

  …

   Around nine o'clock, the students left one after another.

   Xue Lingqing: "On the first day of junior high school, I'm home."

   "Qin Jin didn't even leave."

  Qin Jin: "Does it have anything to do with you whether I go or not?" Why did you say such things in front of his wife? Professor Xue is also here, she is really not afraid of being misunderstood by her partner.

  Nan Chuyi: "I mean, neither of us has ever read a book. It makes no sense for me not to study."

  Qin Jin: "." What do you mean he is studying? Is it cursing? Sure enough, there is a clear difference in the way of speaking between those who have read the book and those who have not read the book. His wife will not be like this.