351-360

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 351: too empty

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 351: too empty

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Li Qiao saw Qin Jin's perfunctory attitude, so he chose to close his mouth, wash up and go to sleep.

   On a breezy morning, she got ready early, and when she set off, she noticed Yu Xiu's attire.

  Cloth shoes, single pants and single coat.

   "Senior sister, you can't dress like this. There are many trees in the suburbs and the air is cool, so it will be cold. Shoes are not suitable for hiking, so you come." Li Qiao pulled Yu Xiu in and opened his closet.

  Yu Xiu clicked her tongue.

  Beautiful clothes, Li Qiao actually has a cabinet.

   Also, Qin Jin who sells clothes must be tight to Li Qiao. Fortunately, she was clever and stayed away from Cai Hechuan early. If she married the Cai family, let alone beautiful clothes, everyone might be squeezed dry by the Cai family.

   "These sets are all sportswear, you can choose one that is slightly thicker." Li Qiao said generously.

  Excuse me, Yu Xiu, eating other people’s clothes and wearing other people’s clothes, what does it look like? "No, it's not a blind date, why are you dressed so beautifully?"

   "It's to keep warm." Li Qiao said, and casually took out a dark green sportswear: "You can wear this, it looks white."

  The clothes were delivered to her eyes, and Yu Xiu stopped coddling and changed into them.

  Li Qiao found another pair of sneakers.

   After trying it on, Yu Xiu said, "It's a bit big, I can just wear my own shoes."

   "There are many stones on the road over there, and the cloth shoes hurt your feet. You won't be able to bear it if you walk for half a day. My size 36 shoes are still too big for you? What size are you?"

   "35 yards."

   Li Qiao looked at her, not much shorter than her. "Your height doesn't match your feet at all." She found out a pair of insoles: "You try to stuff them in?"

  Yu Xiu followed suit, put on her shoes and walked two steps: "This way."

  Li Qiao smiled: "Then let's go."

  The three of them just left the alley and came to the main road.

   "Li Qiao."

   is the first day of the South Junior High School.

   Li Qiao turned around, and Xue Lingqing was following Nan Chuyi, why don't you say no?

   Xue Sufen also followed, riding a brand new women's bicycle.

  She smiled and waved to the opposite side.

  Wait for them to approach, introduce Yu Xiu to everyone, and say to Xue Jingyi: "Brother Xue, please take my senior sister with you."

  Xue Jingyi noticed early in the morning that the person next to Li Qiao was in his early twenties, with a slender figure, fair skin, and delicate features.