231-235

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 231: improve yourself

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 231: improve yourself

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 231 Improve Yourself

  Cheng's parents and Cheng's mother came to the school, and the head teacher detailed Cheng Shuqin's mistakes.

   "Our child's face was also injured, why only punish us?" Cheng's mother felt that it was unfair.

   Teacher Che: "If Li Qiao was the one who injured him, show the evidence."

  Cheng Shuqin: "It was his partner who beat me."

   Teacher Che reiterated: "Show evidence."

  Cheng Shuqin couldn't tell: "My cousin can testify."

Teacher Che said coldly: "So your cousin brought someone to avenge you? Why didn't you ask the teacher to deal with it? The fact that you framed your classmates time and time again in the past is a certainty and cannot be erased." He took out the withdrawal notice again: " Don't say anything else, the decision to withdraw from your school was made after the school meeting, and it cannot be changed."

  Cheng Shuqin was desperate.

  Cheng's father and Cheng's mother did not sign.

  Mr. Che didn’t insist: “You can be expelled if you don’t refund it. If you withdraw it and retake the exam next year, the expulsion will be much more serious.”

  As soon as these words came out, Cheng's mother panicked. After thinking about it, she wanted to talk to Li Qiao about whether she would drop out of school or not.

  …

  When Li Qiao was translating in the library, Cheng's father and mother led Cheng Shuqin to find her.

  The latter begged Li Qiao to say something nice for Cheng Shuqin.

  The library was quiet, and Cheng's mother's voice attracted the attention of the surrounding students, and those who were interested came forward to watch.

  Li Qiao was taken aback. After realizing it, he immediately packed up his books and led the old lady Qin, who was still in a daze, to go out.

  Cheng's parents and Cheng's mother followed closely behind: "Student Li Qiao, count me as an elder, please. Can you say a few good words for Shuqin? She will be expelled soon."

  Li Qiao said nothing.

   Cheng Shuqin was expelled from school, as expected.

  Teachers won’t be as tolerant as their parents are when they pick things up again and again, right?

  Old lady Qin didn't know that Cheng Shuqin's cousin brought someone into the classroom to beat her granddaughter-in-law. She thought that what happened last night was known by the school. Xindao School didn't criticize Sun's daughter-in-law for hurting the other party's face, but expelled the other party.

  It seems that grandson's daughter-in-law's talent has completely convinced the school. So take their side.

  She was instantly proud, straightening her back proudly.