86-90

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 86: go all out

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 86: go all out

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 86 Fight it out

  Li Qiao shook his head helplessly, with a trembling voice: "Grandma, I don't have the heart to go to school right now, let me slow down for a while. As for getting married, I only want Ah Jin."

  She initially sought marriage with a playful attitude.

   Never thought about falling in love and getting married.

  Because every time I turn on my phone, it’s not Wang Baochuan who has been digging wild vegetables for 18 years in ancient times, or Qin Xianglian who was abandoned by her husband. It means whoever has been raped by the family, has been wiped out, and has been plotted against by the in-laws.

   It's too scary.

   In the future, she will be a college student when she is admitted to university, and others will definitely not be sincere if they try to pretend that she is a college student.

  Qin Jin is different, he has no virginity complex, no matter whether she is a college student or not, he only wants to have a future with her.

   "Life is too difficult for a woman, you are still young." Mrs. Qin felt that all her energy was about to be taken away.

   After a few words, I was physically and mentally exhausted.

  Li Qiao firmly held the old lady Qin's hand: "Don't you still have you? Grandma, be strong. When I am admitted to university, I will respect you, support you, and stay with you for the rest of my life."

  Old lady Qin rarely smiled. "Eh."

  Dong Lamei flashed a chill, **** the old woman, saying this in public is obviously for Li Qiao's benefit, isn't it just to make Li Qiao a widow for a bum? And this Li Qiao, is he stupid?

   Men are dead.

  What are you doing with a crappy old woman?

   Aren’t you burdening yourself?

  Li Jiaoyang said: "Grandma Qin, I cooked some porridge, you should drink some, your health is important."

  The old lady Qin was relieved by Li Qiao, and she had a little motivation to live. She forced herself to sit up and drink porridge.

  Li Qiao also ate some.

  The old lady Qin fell ill, she can't fall, there are still many things at home that need her to deal with.

  Feng Fugui approached Li Qiao: "Sister-in-law, today I am going to find someone to find a suitable date for the burial. Please write down Ah Jin's birth date for me."

  Li Qiao endured the heartache and wrote down Qin Jin's birthday stroke by stroke.

   When Feng Fugui was about to leave, she called him to stop.

  Take out the talisman on her body: "You find someone to see, what does the painting on it mean." She took out some money and handed it to Feng Fugui.

  Feng Fugui does not accept.

  Li Qiao forced it into his hands: "It's only natural to use money to do things, there is no reason for you to run away for nothing. Thank you, I will be rich tomorrow, and I will never forget you brothers."