311-320

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » 80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband SWBTCWH » Chapter 311: laugh out loud

80s: The Soft and Waxy Beauty Took Care of the Wolf Husband Chapter 311: laugh out loud

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 311 Laughing out loud

   "His family has a relative in the northern region. I remembered that when we visited his family, his father said that a sister married there."

   "Do you have a detailed address?"

   "It's recorded in the record."

   Li Qiao didn't care about the rest. After returning to the county, I heard that the investigators from both sides followed the address written in the transcript to find him. After only three days, the murderer was arrested and brought to justice.

  Xi Dong applied for a reward for Li Qiao as a gift, and the team gave her ten catties of pork and gave her two days off.

  Potato said sourly: "I've been here for so long, and the team didn't take the initiative to give me a vacation."

   "Li Qiao followed me to other places last week and didn't take a break, and in less than two weeks, he has handled more cases than you in two months? You can fight for two days off!"

  Ma Ling: "."

  Li Qiao smiled and said, "I'll accompany you to work." She has nothing to do at home, except eating and sleeping, which is very boring.

   "Don't, don't, don't." Ma Ling said, she just wanted to be jealous, she didn't want company.

  Summer meat should not be stored for a long time. Li Qiao left work early and went to the countryside by bike to deliver the meat to the elder sister and second sister's home.

  She arrived at the eldest sister's house first, and the villagers immediately surrounded her and asked her about the quality of the fabric.

   "Miss No. 1 Scholar, when will the fabric you brought for me arrive? Summer is almost over."

  Li Jiaoyang: "The summer heat hasn't arrived yet, what's the hurry?"

   "It should be soon." Li Qiao was not sure. Last Monday, she contacted Mr. Xue on the phone of her work unit. Mr. Xue said that he would tell Qin Jin, don't you forget? When she was at work, she would borrow the unit's phone to make inquiries.

  Li Qiao took out the meat in the cart basket.

  Li Jiaoyang scolded: "If you have meat, you can eat it yourself, why do you keep taking it from me?"

  Li Qiao: "Every lunch in our unit is meat, and I'm tired of eating it."

  The villagers pouted:

   "It's annoying for you to talk like this. We want to eat meat and the conditions are not allowed, but you are actually tired of eating it. The food we handed over is not for you."

  Li Qiao consciously said something wrong, and pursed his lips: "I didn't mean that, it's because I don't like meat."

  The folks left angrily.

   Why don’t they like to eat meat? Why are they saying it now? It’s deliberately showing off.

   Song's mother sneered at their backs: "Everyone is jealous that we have meat to eat." She smiled at Li Qiao: "Don't worry about what they say."