Battle of New York PT. 1 (Avengers)

Start from the beginning

"A man with BREATHTAKING anger management issues, a couple of MASTER assassins. Let's not forget the kid who's basically a human sized hulk but with more powers." Tony says.

"You judge me and my actions but you let a CHILD fight for you. One who will be fighting you before today's end." Loki says with a smirk.

"Yea I know, all of our morals should be questioned but that kid is going to do what he wants to... and you, big fella, have managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony says pointing at Loki.

"That was the plan, although I didn't think the young Zionite would be that powerful already. Still, what happens today is what will happen." Loki says with a smirk.

"Not a great plan.. when they come, and they will.
They'll be coming for you." Tony says with a. serious look.

"I have an army." Loki says confidently.

"We have a Superman... Superteen, no that's not it...Superboy." Tony says thinking of the names.

"He hasn't woken up." Loki says.

"Yet." Tony replies taking a sip of the drink.

"Well for your sake, I hope it's in time." Loki says as he walks closer to Tony. Tony questions his movements but doesn't back down.

"I was planning on turning Y/N but I guess i'll turn you first." Loki says pressing the scepter to Tony's chest.

DINNGG

Tony lets out a sigh of relief when nothing happens to him. Loki looks confused but tries it again anyway.

DINNGG

"This usually works." Loki says not understanding the problem.

"Well performance issues, it's not uncommon. 1 out of 5-"You fool." Loki says grabbing Tony by the neck flinging him close to the windows.

"Jarvis... anytime now." Tony lets out trying to get his breath back in control. Loki walks over to him slowly pulling him up to his feet.

"Deploy.." Tony lets out.

"YOU WILL ALL FALL BEFORE ME." Loki says before he throws Tony out of the window.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~