Airport Brawl PT.2 (Civil War)

(Post credits scene is added in here.) This indicator won't be up long.

Drago and the blue dragon fly over the roofs and burn it down. They see the snipers who shot Hilton and burns them into the collapsing building. The red, orange and white dragon corner all the soldiers in. Burning them exactly where they stand.

The purple and pink dragons fly together across the airport. Blasting the purple and pink flames in unison as it melts the ground. As the hole in the ground grows some of the soldiers fall into it. They scream as they fall to their deaths.

Clint takes Pietro and Peter home on the quinjet due to their injuries. They will go to the compound where Dr. Cho will treat them.

"Y/N... This isn't right." Steve tells him.

"Come on kid, call them off." Tony says as he starts to walk to him.

Y/N starts walking and Tony thinks he's coming to him. He puts his hand out and Y/N walks right past him.

"He's going to murder all of them." Sam says as Y/N grabs a soldier by the neck and snaps it.

"Tony, we have to stop him." Steve tells him as Tony just watches him.

"Tony." Steve calls out again.

"Yea I heard you.. I heard you." Tony replies.

"How are we going to stop him? I've been shot, Brook has a broken arm, Rhodey has a broken leg. Black Cat over here can't even move properly. Captain America has a wounded shoulder as well!" Scott tells them.

"You want to be an avenger! This is what it's about!" Sam tells Scott.

"Nat, Wanda?" Clint asks as the group turns to them.

"Y/N, I know you're hurting right now but you have to stop this." Nat tells him.

"This won't make it better, we talked about this." Wanda says.

Y/N doesn't say anything back making his lovers more stressed.

"He won't answer us." Nat tells them.

"That's it, i'm going in." Rhodey says before flying in front of Y/N.

"I'm going as well... I understand Y/N is in pain but these men are innocent. Your help would be greatly appreciated." Vision tells them before flying off.

A soldier runs to Y/N and he kicks him in his knee. His knee goes all the way back and Y/N snaps his neck. Two charge him from behind so he turns and grabs them by the neck. He throws them in the air and the red and white dragon fly and burn them mid air.

"Y/N!!! THATS ENOUGH!!" Rhodey yells as he lands in front of Y/N.

"Move before you can't." Y/N warns him with an empty expression.

Rhodey doesn't budge so Y/N starts walking to him slowly. He flies to him and Y/N ducks his punch before ripping off his mini gun. He smacks Rhodey with it and sends him flying backwards.

Vision catches Rhodey making Y/N turn to them. He scoffs as he doesn't only see Vision. He sees the whole team standing there looking at him worriedly.

"Māzigon kesīr!" Y/N calls out.

(Come here.)

The dragons fly to him and hover around him as the team looks on. Y/N standing there with his seven dragons is a sight to see. Drago hovers above his head and he has three on each side.