A King & A Prince/ Trinity Rising {M}

World building 😆

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"CANT NOBODY FUCK WITH ME!!!" Y/N yells as he breaks the champagne bottle and sprays it over the people.

Him, JaeJae, Pietro, Brook, Tay and Jamari are at a club. Having a celebratory night with everybody else there.

"REAPER!! REAPER!! REAPER!!" The crowd chants as they jump up and down.

Y/N and Tay walk through the club when a man bumps into him. He turns and sees the man eyeing him already. He has three women standing with him as they look ready to pounce. Tay steps up to him but Y/N holds him back.

"Reaper, it is about time we met. My father says that you are an honorable man." The man says.

"I don't know about all that, who is your father?" Y/N asks as he puts the bottle to his side.

"King T'Chaka, I am his son Prince T'Challa." He tells him.

"Ohhh ok, nice to meet you T'Challa. What exactly are you here for?" Y/N asks still confused.

"My father said that you gave him your word that you'd return the vibranium. Some time has passed and you still have yet to return it." T'Challa informs him.

"Yea about that, I kind of broke the thing he gave me on accident. I didn't know how else to get in contact with him." Y/N replies rubbing the back of his neck with a small chuckle.

The women next to the prince mean mug him making Tay step up a little. Y/N looks at him telling him to relax as T'Challa laughs a little at Y/N.

"No worries, Do you still have the vibranium?" T'Challa asks.

"Oh yea it's at the compound. We can go there now if you'd like. I'll help bring it back to Wakanda." Y/N suggests.

"That would be very helpful Reaper, I thank you." T'Challa says smiling.

"No problem and call me Y/N.. How did you guys get here?" Y/N asks.

"We have a jet." He replies.

"Ok well you can follow me, i'll go slow for your jet." Y/N says to him.

"You want me to come with you?" Tay asks not liking the way the guards are staring at Y/N.

"It's ok brother, i'm good. Go watch over them, they are a little too drunk right now." Y/N tells him as they do their handshake and Tay walks away.

"We saw you drinking quite the amount are you not drunk as well?" T'Challa asks.

"Nah, I can only get drunk off the mead Thor brings from Asgard." Y/N replies as he walks outside to their jet.

"This is a dope ass jet, who made this?" Y/N asks in awe.

"My baby sister Princess Shuri." T'Challa replies smiling at his reaction.

"Well tell her I said she is amazing, just follow me and we'll be there quickly." Y/N says as he turns to them.

"How will you get there?" One of his guards asks.

Y/N levitates and smirks at their reaction.

"Yea i'm not from around here." Y/N says as T'Challa smiles.