Fighting Pose (Black Widow)

"Where are we going?!" Yelena asks as they run out of the building.

"To the truck!" Nat replies as they spot it a few feet away.

"They're going east! To the roof!" A widow says.

"Copy, in pursuit." Ingrid replies before chasing them.

Nat, Wanda and Yelena run out of a window and sprint across the rooftop. Nat and Yelena get to a tall pole and push against it to knock it down.

"Watch out." Wanda says as she breaks the bolts holding the pole up.

It falls down as Nat and Yelena jump on it. Wanda floats to the ground and slows down the pole so they can land gently.

Ingrid jumps off the roof and onto the pole but begins to fall. Nat grabs her hand at the last second, trying to prevent her death.

"I got you!" Nat tells her as she tries to pull her.

Ingrid takes a knife out and stabs at Natasha once and then again

Ingrid takes a knife out and stabs at Natasha once and then again. The cut makes her drop the current widow and she falls from a high place.

"NOOO!" Nat and Wanda yell.

Wanda tries to catch her while letting Nat and Yelena down but she gets tackled to the ground. Ingrid hits the ground hard as she falls on her back.

Nat and Yelena are still on the pole as it aims for the ground at a fast pace. They brace themselves for the impact as they close their eyes.

They hear a noise hit the pole before the metal starts creaking. Opening their eyes they see Y/N holding the pole up. Nat and Yelena smile at him as he carefully lowers it so they can hop off.

Two male agents stand over Wanda as they pull knives out. They go to stab down when Wanda freezes them with her powers.

"BOOOMM!!"

Two blasts leave holes in their chest making them fall to the ground. Wanda looks up and sees JaeJae extend a hand to help her up.

"Hey, don't move." Nat says as the four walk to the injured widow.

"Ingrid let us help you." Yelena says to her friend.

Ingrid holds her widow stinger out at Nat making Y/N step in front of her. As she struggles to aim it, all of a sudden she starts aiming elsewhere.

"I don't wanna do this." Ingrid tells them sadly with tears in her eyes.

"Do what?" Wanda asks before Ingrid starts aiming at her own face.

"What are you doing?" Nat asks as she steps closer.

"He's making me." Ingrid replies sadly before blasting herself in the eye.