My pack{M}

Y/N and MJ arrive at the compound and when they enter the main living room. They see Nat and Wanda sitting there out of the cage. His eyes widen as he quickly shields MJ. They turn to him and walk to him eyeing him down.

"Are they gonna attack me too?" MJ asks sadly.

Y/N thinks about it before he remembers what Friday said. Nat and Wanda both have a bond with Michelle on their own.

(Flashback)

"The male Zionite's bite will make her defend their bond at any given turn. Her overprotectiveness for him and her children will be at an insane level." Friday says.

(Flashback over)

"Her children." Y/N says as they get closer.

"Should I try this or no? I'm fast enough to stop it if anything happens." Y/N thinks to himself.

Y/N moves out of the way and reveals MJ to them and they turn to her. MJ looks nervous before Nat and Wanda both grab her. They hug her as it confuses MJ and Y/N lets out a huge sigh of relief.

 They hug her as it confuses MJ and Y/N lets out a huge sigh of relief

"Thank Canora, I didn't know that was gonna work." Y/N lets making MJ glare at him.

"How come we aren't slashing at her throat?" Nat asks turning to Y/N.

"Friday said that the women will become over protective of their children.. I mean why else would Wanda go for Laura even though MJ was closer to me." Y/N says.

"You guys... you see me as your daughter?" MJ asks emotionally.

"Of course." The three of them say making MJ cry and hug them.

The four stay like that for a minute just letting MJ take her new situation in. Thanks to the bond with MJ, Wanda and Nat settle down.

"Uhh, how did you two get out?" Y/N as he thinks about it.

"Well you weren't here so there wasn't no reason to keep us captive." Nat replies making him nod.

"Can we go to the new house so I can go to my room? I'm kind of drained after what happened." MJ says and they nod.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they get to the mansion Nat and Wanda start making food for the four of them. Y/N and MJ feed Drago in the front of the house and he quickly devours his food.

"Come on Drago we're going inside." Y/N says and Drago just turns on his back and burps before making noises.

MJ and Y/N both laugh at the small dragon as he's full from eating. Y/N picks him up and places him on his back. MJ presses herself to his side so he wraps an arm around her.