Can't take the heat{M}

The Next Day

Y/N wakes up in his room and to an unbelievable feeling going on causing him to grunt. He hears sloppy noises right by him and when he opens his eyes he's shocked.

Nat has his dick in her mouth while Wanda slurps on his balls. He lets out a moan as they look at him and smirk. Wanda pushes Nat down on him making her deepthroat him.

"Pretty girl, got so much hair!" Wanda says as she grips her hair.

"You like that daddy? You like that daddy?!" Wanda asks him as she stares at him while she keeps pushing Nat up and down.

She pushes her all the way down and Nat holds it for a few seconds before pulling off. A strand a saliva forms from his tip to her lips. She stares at him smirking while Wanda smiles looking down at his dick.

"Couldn't get enough huh?" Y/N asks smirking.

"Nope." Wanda lets out before she grabs his dick while Nat goes to his balls now.

Wanda jerks him off with two hands slowly and twists while she does it. She smirks at his reaction as they make eye contact. She licks the underside of his shaft from the bottom to the tip. Right before she devours it, getting a good 6 inches down. She sucks him tightly as she licks it at the same time. Wanda goes slow as she twist while going up and down on it. Y/N moans from the two working together. Nat sucks on one of his balls while massaging the other. Nat pushes Wanda's head all the way down on his dick. He leans his head back as he cums down her throat making her smirk.

She jerks him off as she wants to get every drop he has out of him. Nat comes up and Wanda drools some of hit cum into her mouth. They kiss each other while licking drops that drips down each other's face. Y/N's eyes widen at the sight of them doing this. He feels drawn to them and once they swallow his cum he stacks them on top of each other.

Wanda lays on her back as Nat gets on top of her and leans down in the 69 position. Y/N gets behind Nat and slowly enters her making her moan. Wanda latches her mouth around his sack as she sucks on them while licking them.

"SHIITT!!" He lets out as he stops fucking Natasha and lets her throw it back on him.

Nat rubs Wanda's clit and she impales herself on her other lover. She sucks on Wanda's clit before she throws herself back against him. Y/N grips her ass with his left before gripping Wanda's breast with his right. Nat gets so wet that she starts dripping down on Wanda. She inserts two fingers inside of Wanda as she rubs her clit with her thumb. Y/N smirks as he sees what she's doing.

"Nat lost her mind when I first did that to her." He says before grunting again as Nat keeps throwing it back on him.

Y/N grabs her by the hips and starts fucking her harder. Making her take her fingers out of Wanda as she place them on the ground to keep her stable. He pulls her into him as he thrusts into her. Meeting at the perfect time as she grips around him tightly. Wanda lets go and moves from her Nat as she rubs her clit and watches them. Y/N sees her and gets an idea and wants to do it right away.

"Come here!" He says and she damn near runs to him.

"I love you daddy!" Nat lets out as she drops to the ground. Resting her head on top of her arms as he drills into her.

Y/N places his left hand on Wanda's back and lifts her up making her yelp. His hand is big enough to support her and with his super strength he can hold her without even trying. He brings her to his face as he starts eating her out. While keeping his right hand pressed on Nat's lower back and fucking her.