Shake back (Avengers)

Hulk runs at Y/N who quickly speeds out of the way. Thanks to his super speed he's way faster than the hulk. However if hulk lands a punch he would for sure feel it.

Hulk roars angrily before charging again only for Y/N to evade the punch by ducking. He counters by kicking Hulk in the back sending him flying.

"Come on Banner, fight back for control." Y/N says walking towards Hulk.

Hulk gets pissed at Banner's name and grabs a crate throwing it at Y/N. He barely dodges it as he has to turn his body to the side to avoid it.

Before he can turn around he gets punched in the jaw by Hulk. The hit fully connected as Y/N spit out blood as he's being sent across the ship.

"Oh shit." Y/N says still laying down on the ground. He's never been hit like that before ever.

"Kid you alright?" Fury asks him checking on him. Fury helps him to his feet and Y/N nods his head while grabbing his jaw. He senses something headed towards them fast and when he looks towards the direction.

He looks straight through Fury with his X-Ray vision and can see Hulk running to them. He pushes Fury away and cocks back his arm hitting Hulk flesh in the chest.

"How many men are left that were with Barton?" Y/N asks Maria Hill. She ducks behind her cover before turning to Y/N. Jaejae come from her other side shooting a pistol at the intruders.

"Not that many, you good?" She asks him. She has a cut on her head and she's bleeding. Yet she's asking about his well being when he's the one with powers.

"I'm good, stay sharp. I'll try to take out the ones I come acro-"RAAGHHHH!!!" Hulk yells as he grabs Y/N and jumps through the ceiling of the helicarrier. They easily break out of the ship and are now going higher in the sky.

Y/N raises his arm striking Hulk right on his forehead making the monster grunt. He keeps punching until Hulk knees him in the head busting his nose. They have reached their apex and are now heading down towards the helicarrier.

"AAAGGGHHHH!!!" Y/N let's out from the pain he took from that hit.

The knee from Hulk sent Y/N back as few feet but Hulk's arms are just long enough to reach his foot. He grabs Y/N by the foot before swinging him around, throwing him onto a plane on the helicarrier.

Hulk is still coming down from the air and he's headed right for Y/N. He lands feet first on Y/N's chest, sending him straight through the pavement. They go through a number of floors before stopping in the main room.

"Y/N!!" Fury yells as the Hulk starts delivering punch after punch onto Y/N's chest. The monster keeps punching and gets even more angry when Y/N doesn't bleed.

"THOR, TONY, Y/N NEEDS HELP, HULK IS LETTING LOOSE ON HIM!!!" Fury yells scared for the boy's life.

"Thor's not here i'm on my way." Tony says as he flies to help the teenager.

Hulk raises both his first in the air and slams them onto Y/N's chest for the fourth consecutive time. Y/N is out of it as his body is damn near done for.

He looks up and sees Hulk about to slam his fist down again so he sticks the middle finger up at him. Hulk goes to slam down but Tony hits him with a beam backing him off of Y/N.

"Y/N." Tony lets out kneeing to the boy's level. He tells Jarvis to check his vitals and Jarvis replies quickly telling him that he's in critical condition.