How is your daughter, huh? (Spiderman : HC)

(Y/N is far too powerful for to be directly involved in Peter's hero journey. This will be more from the POV of him and spending time with MJ.. He will of course still have a lot of scenes with Peter.)

~~~~

"Come on little man, why are you crying?" Nat asks as Ryan sits in her lap.

The four of them are in Betty's house as they take care of Ryan.

"When is Betty getting back?" Y/N asks as he warms up the baby bottle in his hand.

"Why do you have a baby bottle? He's four." Wanda says as Y/N stares at her then shrugs and tosses the bottle away.

"She gets back in seven more days, remember?" Nat asks him.

(Flashback)

"Hey Betty." Wanda says as she walks into the house with Y/N and Nat.

"Hey guys, what's brings you today?" Betty asks as she cleans up the kitchen.

"Nothing just came to see little Ryan." Nat answers as the baby walks to her.

"Awww that's nice, come on and sit down. I got food in the oven." She says with a smile.

"Food? We may have to visit more often." Y/N says making Wanda elbow him in the gut.

"I mean, you could babysit him for me in a few months when I go on my trip." Betty suggests.

(Flashback Over)

"Not at all." Y/N replies making Wanda roll her eyes as she saw him think of it.

Wanda pours his juice in the cup and floats it over to Nat. Ryan sees the magic and slowly stops crying.

"Juice." He says with his arms out.

Wanda lands the cup in his hands and he drinks it right away. He slides off of Nat and sits against the couch watching his cartoons.

"Rascal." Y/N lets out looking at Ryan.

Y/N walks to the kitchen and his girlfriends follow him. Nat hugs him as Wanda places Ryan's bag on the counter.

"Cant believe we're back in New York." Wanda says making them smile.

"I can't believe Ross hasn't figured it out yet." Nat says making them smirk.

"Of course he hasn't, with random earthquakes happening all over he won't be able to tell where we are." Y/N says.

"As long as we stay out of the public for the most part." Wanda replies eyeing him.

"What're you eyeing me for?" Y/N asks.

"No reason." She says with her hands up making Nat laugh and him roll his eyes.

"Fine, if I sneak out i'll wear the face switch thing." Y/N tells them.

"Come on, Pepper just got back at the house. We'll surprise MJ when she gets home." Nat says pulling him with her.

"I missed her so much, the talks weren't enough." Wanda says as Y/N carries the bags.

"At all." Y/N lets out as Wanda opens the door.

"Come on Ryan." Nat calls out to the four year old.

"Ben ten." Ryan says as he keeps his eyes on the TV.