Take em to school (Black Widow)

"Who the fuck is this?" JaeJae asks as his face masks goes back on.

Y/N is about to look through the truck but the people hop out. TJ and the two taskmasters stand there and observe the group.

"Drekov finally mastered the experiments." Alexei says looking at the three.

"We're baacckkkk!!!" Taskmaster shouts as they walk closer with the agents behind them.

The blue taskmaster makes a noise making the taskmasters turn to him. The grey one laughs before he turns to Nat making Y/N stand in front of her.

"Just give up the gas before you have to die." He tells her as he pulls a rifle out.

Y/N eyes JaeJae and he nods at him before hacking into the blue taskmaster's helmet. The blue taskmaster smacks the screen as the scanner no longer works. His hardware quickly puts a firewall up and kicks JaeJae out of the system.

"On second thought, don't give it up." The grey taskmaster says before shooting at Y/N.

The blast does nothing to him making Taskmaster rest the gun on his shoulder.

"Huh." He lets out.

"ATTACK!" He yells making the male agents charge at the group.

Y/N uses his newly returned advanced vision and sees a necklace that the male agents have on. The pendant is something he's recently seen. Y/N hugs Nat and speaks through the bond.

"It's a car in the jet so you can get to the base and drop him off. Find out about the pendent these agents are wearing." Y/N tells her.

"It almost looks like a logo." Wanda adds making Nat look at the crest as well since the agents have moved closer to them.

"It does.. i'll look into it.. be safe.. Take care of each other." Nat tells them.

"Same to you two." Wanda tells her before sending a blast at three of the male agents.

"Let's go." Nat says to Yelena as they run to the jet.

Y/N holds up the gas making all of them turn to him. He smirks before he speeds to TJ.

"Remember when we used to race? Lets go." Y/N says before speeding off with the gas.

"GET HIIMM!!" Taskmaster yells.

Wanda reads his mind and the only thing there is a shield logo which confuses her. 

TJ catches up to him in a few seconds making him run through the field. Y/N takes one of the tubes out and breaks it making the gas go off in an agent's face. The agent's eyes turn red before he drops to the ground. Everybody watches this and sees the agent look around confused.

"What's going o-"BOOOMM!!"

The agent explodes before he can speak his words. Y/N turns and sees TJ's arm smoking from the grenade he shot at the agent.

"At least we know he has the real gas." Taskmaster says before cocking back his pistol.

JaeJae charges at him and tackles him, bringing him up in the air. He drops him before flying down and tackling him to the ground.

~~

"Why are we leaving them with the gas?!" Yelena yells as she runs behind Nat with Alexei.

"Hurry!" Nat replies as she gets in the car followed by the two.