SpideyPete (Spiderman : HC)

"Did you know Thor had a magic belt?" Y/N asks him as he turns to Tony

"Yea, it's right next to a death relic on the shipping list. You can't miss it." Tony answers making Y/N nod.

"How long are you gonna keep the suit?" Y/N asks him as they stand on top of the mountain.

"Not sure, what're you thinking?" Tony asks.

"I don't know to be honest... Truth is, he doesn't really need the suit." Y/N answers.

"He doesn't." Tony agrees.

"I feel like he's trying too hard to be something he isn't." Tony says as his face mask flips up.

"He's trying to be like us.. What he doesn't know is the countless amount of times we've both fucked up." Y/N replies.

"I mean, I did fuck up with Ultron most of all.. You with the airport.. but your other one was in self defense.. That guy was coming for Wanda." Tony tells him.

"True but, Peter can be better than me." Y/N replies.

"And why is that?" Tony asks.

"Because I don't regret anything I did.. And i'd do it again." Y/N answers and Tony just looks at him.

"True, but think about where you're at in life.. You got a family that stands behind you.. You got two beautiful women who love you and have your back.. You have an adorable daughter that you care for." Tony says making Y/N look at him.

"You're settled, you can handle whatever comes your way.. Peter isn't and he can't." Tony finishes.

"Yea I know... but who knows, maybe he'll make up for it." Y/N replies as he shrugs.

"Guys, i'm inside." Jordan tells them as he's in the tank.

"Keep quiet muscle car." Tony replies making Y/N chuckle.

" Tony replies making Y/N chuckle