As it turns out ( Reaper 2: Tombstone)

"What do you want?" Y/N asks them.

"Hmm, You don't seem afraid of us." Urena calls out shocked.

"Why would I be?" Y/N asks.

"You shouldn't." Rangfor says.

"Especially since you're a Zionite." Havist says making Urena and Vanditz surprised.

"Let me guess, you hate the zionite race." Y/N assumes.

"Hate them? Who do you think taught you guys how to use the elements?" Rangfor asks.

"I don't care, what do you want?" Y/N asks again.

"Why don't you care about your species?" Vanditz asks.

"Because they're all dead." Y/N replies making them all look to each other.

"It was about time anyway.. Centuries at the top was bound to end." Havist says shrugging.

"Just how this planet will if it fails." Rangfor says as they all smirk.

"Yeeaaa, that's not going to happen g." Y/N says to them smirking.

"Who's going to stop us? You?" Havist asks laughing.

"We've already fought the strongest of your kind. What was his name Carona?.. No No it was Canora." Urena says.

"Dragged his face across the galaxy." Rangfor says.

"It's a shame that he's dead.. I would love to do it again.. I never dragged a Zionite's face against the ground with this hand." Havist says holding up the right one closest to him.

"Canora can't fuck with me." Y/N says.

"Is that so?" Urena asks smirking.

"It has to be him then, you definitely have some of Canora's genes in you." Havist says.

"He could use three of the elements.. Maybe he could use water." Vanditz says.

"I can use more than that." Y/N thinks to himself.

"You, the ugly one." Y/N says making Urena, Rangfor and Havist look at Vanditz.

"You're all terrifying to look at but I meant Rangor." Y/N says making them look at him.

"Rangfor!" He corrects him.

"Yea I don't give a fuck. What does this planet have to pass?" Y/N asks.

"The people of earth have to show us if they deserve to live or if it's time to start again." Rangfor explains.

"We went from planet to planet doing this until we crash landed here." Havist says as he raises the earth under him and uses it as a seat.

"I told you we shouldn't have trusted Zakaryx." Vanditz tells them making Havist roll his eyes.

"You know Zakaryx?" Y/N asks as his eyes widen.

"Oouu that got his attention." Urena says smiling.

"We taught him how to use the elements as well." Vanditz says.

"Y'all was out here just teaching anybody, huh?." Y/N says as he raises the earth under him and sits down.

The seat isn't just a stump like the one Havist made. Y/N created a throne like chair for him. He puts a leg across his knee as he leans back.