Pitstop in Wakanda

The five avengers land in Wakanda and walk off as T'Challa leads them.

They see a large number of guards and what Y/N assumes are royal families. A grown woman and a girl around his age stand there with stern faces.

They see T'Challa and smile happily at him. He greets and hugs them making the former avengers smile at the interaction.

"This is Queen Ramonda my mother and Princess Shuri my sister... This is Brook, JaeJae, Wanda, and of course Natasha and Y/N." T'Challa says surprising Y/N and Nat.

"Brook, JaeJae it is nice to meet you." The Queen tells them with a smile as they reply and shake hands.

"Welcome to Wakanda." Shuri says with a smile as she eyes Brook.

Queen Ramonda and Princess Shuri go to Y/N and hug him tightly. Y/N looks confused until T'Challa mouths to him.

"You saved my father."

Y/N nods as it hits him before he hugs the two royals back. They pull away and Queen Ramonda grabs him by the shoulders.

"Thank you King Y/N.. Thank you so much for fighting through that pain and saving my husband and son. Wakanda owes you a great debt." She tells him sincerely.

"You've already returned the favor by agreeing to heal Brook here and let him recover. These people with me are my family, you doing this means a lot to me." Y/N tells her with a smile and she hugs him again be stepping away.

"It is nice to meet you Queen Natasha and Queen Wanda." Ramonda says confusing them.

"Queen?" Natasha asks after shaking hands with the queen and princess.

"Yes, you two are the mates of the King of the Dragons." Shuri tells them.

Nat and Wanda look at Y/N confused and he shrugs as he shares their lack of knowledge about it.

"You don't know about the prophecy my King?" Shuri asks leaving Y/N confused again.

"Sister, sister, Y/N was only born on Zionyx he didn't have to opportunity to be raised there." T'Challa says as he puts a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"What's the prophecy?" JaeJae asks.

"King Y/N, do you wish to know?" Queen Ramonda asks.

"Y/N is perfectly fine you guys, thank you and yes. With it only being three seals left I need to know more about Zakaryx." Y/N says.

"You shall call me Ramonda then." She says with a smile.

"I'm afraid Y/N, what we have doesn't contain any information on Zakaryx." Ramonda tells them.

"What does it have then?" Y/N asks.

"Information on you." T'Challa says with a smirk before walking with his mother and sister as they lead them.

~~~~~

"This place crashed here when Zionyx exploded with the meteor that came with vibranium." Queen Romanda informs them.

"Woaahh." Y/N lets out looking around as he has his arm around Nat's waist.

" Y/N lets out looking around as he has his arm around Nat's waist