Rebuilding Bridges

Quick story for yall while I write the 2nd Reaper Movie. When I do these out of movie chapters they will have aspects that will appear again in the movies so pay attention.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                 2015

"Y/N.. Y/N wake up." Wanda says as she shakes him by his shoulders.

He sits up straight from his leaned position and straightens out his suit.

"Nooooo." Y/N says as he leans his head back and slowly open his eyes.

"You are too old to be acting like this." Wanda tells him sitting beside him.

"You're the same age as me." Y/N replies looking at her now.

"Exactly." Wanda says making him pause.

"Good point." Y/N replies before looking around.

"Good, you got him up. let's go kid." Tony says as he walks in the room with them.

The whole team is here minus Bruce, JaeJae, Pietro, Thor and the other recruits. They all have on suits and dresses as the team is about to answer questions to the U.N.

"Why do we have to do this again?" Y/N asks rolling his eyes.

"Because, we've done a lot of damage over the years and we're trying to be ahead of the curve." Tony replies.

"Yea besides, we're just answering a few questions. We'll respond with care and deal with what happens. I don't think it'll be anything too crazy." Steve says walking up to him.

Him and Maria have on a blue color coordinated suit and dress. The two have been together for a while and are both happy.

Tony and Pepper are doing the same with blue. Clint and Laura are doing the same with grey.

While Y/N and Wanda have on black mixed with a dark green that only shows from certain angles.

"They better watch themselves with those questions before they get hurt." Y/N replies taking off his suit jacket.

"This is serious kid, we can't act an ass to them." Clint tells him.

"I'll act how I normally act, aren't you retired? Why do they need you to attend?" Y/N asks him.

"Just to show a sign of good faith." Clint answers.

"Or they just want to drag a good man down." Y/N replies making them all think.

"I'm far from a good man, i've done some bad things in my past." Clint says to him as Laura pats his back.

"Really? I didn't know that Clint. Now you're just like everybody else in the universe." Y/N says rolling his eyes.

"Whatever quote on quote bad things you've done. Is far trumped by you saving the world on multiple occasions." Y/N tells him.

"Besides, Laura needs you at home... Well she doesn't need you, she can do it herself but she wants you there for some reason I guess." Y/N says jokingly making them laugh.

The elevator dings and Natasha walks out with Michelle walking by her. They both are matching Y/N and Wanda. Nat walks to Y/N and gives him a kiss before turning to look at Michelle.