Battlefront (Black Panther)

Y/N, MJ, Brook and Yelena stand by T'Chaka, Ramonda and Shuri. They, along with the other elders and tribes stand on the mountain. Drowning in anticipation for the battle they are about to witness.

T'Challa and Killmonger stand opposite one another, ready for battle. Killmonger snaps off a spear's shaft with his foot. Holding a sword to go with the spearhead. The Tribal Elders, JaeJae, W'Kabi and the Dora stand at their respective places. T'Chaka, Ramonda and Shuri all stand together in their section.

 T'Chaka, Ramonda and Shuri all stand together in their section

"He will never beat T' Challa. He should have just come to the first challenge and gotten it over with." Shuri says confident in her brother.

Ramonda however, looks concerned about the outcome. Shuri turns to their direction and Y/N looks at her. He hears brook move his lips, barely saying words. But with Y/N's hearing so advanced at this point he can even hear it.

"It'll be okay." Brook tells her and Shuri nods.

Y/N looks at Brook quickly and smirks as he thinks his friend has something going on with the princess. He puts his arm around him and pats his shoulder. Brook looks at him confused but Y/N shakes it off.

"I missed you man." Y/N says making Brook grin before putting an arm around Y/N's shoulder.

Killmonger begins to chant ever so lightly and the words catch Y/N's attention.

"When death is done, death will come.. Lady death come alive, no shine in the sun."

The words get repeated as Y/N becomes entranced. He feels a dark energy that's familiar to him somehow. His vision darkens and it goes to pitch black before he hears a voice.

"Y/N, it's nice to meet you again." A voice says to him.

Y/N turns and the darkness turns into a world. His eyes seeing a being in front of him.

 His eyes seeing a being in front of him

"I, am Death." She says which makes him squint his eyes.

"When did you meet me the first time?" Y/N asks her.